Istanbul Showcased at First-ever INN London 12-15 April
LONDON, April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Art, Architecture, Books, Design, Food, Fashion and New Media
Victoria House, Bloomsbury, WC1B 4DA
Tickets in advance (£5) from http://www.innlondon.org/event or on the door (£10)
The first-ever INN London, held on 12-15 April at Bloomsbury's Victoria House over 22,000 square feet, will focus exclusively on Turkey's cultural and business capital Istanbul. A showcase of Istanbul's best contemporary art, design, food & fashion; INN will be the place to meet, have conversations, do business, shop, eat and be inspired.
Discover beautiful world-class products never seen before in London. Be the first to explore cutting edge fashion by Zeynep Tosun & NIAN; enjoy Kahve Dunyasi's fine coffee, delightful coffee Dragees and double roasted Pistachio Turkish Delight; immerse yourself in literature with Andrew Finkel's interview with Elif Shafak, this year long-listed for The Women's Prize for Fiction, on Sunday and in architecture with Emre Arolat on Saturday; explore Superpool's city-scapes; eat luxury street food with chef Silvena Rowe; new painting, sculpture and video by Istanbul's leading fine artists; experience the future of digital art and new media at Kurye Video and GRID, invest in Merve Kahraman's amazing bunny chairs and Viking lamps, jewellery by Zekie and Dilara, and Dora Teymur's hand made shoes: finally linger over evening Raki and Meze - true Istanbul style.
What's it about?
INN London are curators of cities. They will reveal what makes Istanbul unique in this exciting lifestyle & cultural experience which brings Istanbul's leading architects, artists, designers, fashion designers, galleries & shops, as well as celebrity guest chef Silvena Rowe, to London and will include a programme of cultural talks and events, information on travelling in Turkey as well as the chance to purchase exclusive artist prints, Turkish books, magazines and products.
How do I get a ticket?
Purchase a ticket in advance (£5) from http://www.innlondon.org/event or at the door for £10.
Any special talks to attend?
There will be a curated programme of cultural talks and events held at the INN Conversation Bar Area, tickets for these special events will also be available at http://www.innlondon/event.
- Award-winning architect Emre Arolat INN conversation with Andrew Finkel - Saturday 13 April at 2.30pm: (tickets £7 including entry to the exhibition)
- Author Elif Shafak, long-listed for The Women's Prize for Fiction,INN conversation with Andrew Finkel - Sunday 14th April at 2.30pm: (tickets £7 including entry to the exhibition)
- UK/Turkey SME Business Breakfast - Monday 15th April at 9-11am: (tickets £10)
Follow us @innlondon
Join events and like us at http://www.facebook.com/innlondon
9.30 - 10.30: Press Breakfast with Kit Malthouse, Deputy Mayor of London for Business and Enterprise and Jessica Hand, ex-HM Consul General Istanbul and Moscow, Director UKTI Turkey, acclaimed Chef Silvena Rowe and Curator Isabella Icoz
10:30 - 15:30: Press and Trade: Preview & Open Day
Exhibition Dates 12-15 April
Exhibition Opening Hours 12, 13, 15 April 2013: 11-7pm / Sunday 14 April 2013: 11-6pm
Food & Drink Opening Hours 12-15 April: 12-9pm
Address Victoria House, Bloomsbury, WC1B 4DA
Admission Advance £5 from http://www.innlondon.org/event; at the door £10
NOTES TO EDITORS:
- Galleries: Pi Artworks ( http://www.istanbul74.com) , Dirimart (http://www.dirimart.org), Gallery X-ist (http://www.artxist.com), Merkur (http://www.galerimerkur.com) , Elipsis (http://www.elipsisgallery.com) , Sanatorium (http://www.sanatorium.com.tr) , artSumer (http://www.artsumer.com) Cda Projects (http://www.cda-projects.com) , Leila Heller Gallery (http://www.leilahellergallery.com) Suat Akdemir, (http://www.suatakdemir.com) Barbara and Zafer Baran (http://www.zb-baran.co.uk)
- Architects: Emre Arolat Architects (http://www.emrearolat.com) , Superpool (http://www.superpool.org)
- Fashion: Dora Teymur (http://www.dorateymur.com) , Dilara Findikoglu, Zeynep Tosun (http://www.zeyneptosun.com) NIAN (nihanburuk,com) , Janucha (http://www.janucha.com) Gul Agis, DBBBerdan, Tuvana (http://www.tuvanam.com)
- Product Design: Merve Kahraman (http://www.mervekahraman.com); Batya Kebudi (http://www.batyakebudi.com), Zeckie (http://www.zeckie.com)
- Food: Kahve Dunyasi (http://www.kahvedunyasi.co.uk) Silvena Rowe
- Event Partner: Turkish Culture and Tourism Office UK (http://www.gototurkey.co.uk )
- Travel Partners: Pegasus Airlines (http://www.flypgs.com) and London Stansted Airport (http://www.stanstedairport.com)
- Business Partners: London & Partners (http://www.londonandpartners.com) Beko (http://www.beko.co.uk)
SOURCE INN London
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.