IT Industry Professionals Can Earn Executive Certificates at CompTIA ChannelCon 2013
DOWNERS GROVE, Ill., June 19, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Opportunities for information technology (IT) industry leaders to expand their proficiency in emerging technologies and business operations are available this summer at CompTIA ChannelCon 2013, the IT channel's premier annual partnering and training event.
At ChannelCon 2013, attendees can participate in live CompTIA Executive Certificate workshops led by CompTIA Authorized Channel Instructors. These courses are designed to help IT solution providers enhance their current businesses with successful niche practices.
Five Executive Certificate workshops at ChannelCon are designed specifically for IT solution providers:
- Cloud (Foundations) offers strategies to develop a successful cloud services practice by leveraging best practices for marketing and selling cloud solutions and managing ongoing customer relationships.
- Cloud (Intermediate) builds on the Foundations workshop and addresses the specific "how to" advice on profitably integrating cloud-based IT services into a solution provider's business.
- Data Recovery and Business Continuity addresses the opportunities and preparations solution providers need to consider when adding data recovery and business continuity services to their portfolio.
- Maximizing Vendor Relationships gives solution providers the tools and understanding they need to have greater success with their vendor product and service partners.
- Mobility (Foundations) examines business opportunities in the mobile space and offers guidance on how to establish a successful mobile strategy.
A sixth Executive Workshop is intended for executives at IT vendor companies. Channel Management is designed to help executives in vendor channel management roles further refine their skills and knowledge to lead initiatives and investments that drive indirect sales revenue.
IT executives currently enrolled in the Executive Certificate program via CompTIA's e-learning option will have the opportunity to conclude their coursework at ChannelCon by participating in a live Capstone Session. These sessions give participants the opportunity to discuss concepts learned through the e-learning courses with peers in a face-to-face setting and apply them to real-world situations.
At ChannelCon, Capstone Sessions are available for the Cloud (Intermediate), IT Security and Mobility Executive Certificate programs.
All CompTIA members receive free unlimited registration to ChannelCon 2013. Non-members IT solution providers can attend the conference for just $150, which includes a one-year CompTIA membership. Visit ChannelCon 2013 for more information.
CompTIA is the voice of the world's information technology (IT) industry. Its members are the companies at the forefront of innovation; and the professionals responsible for maximizing the benefits organizations receive from their investments in technology. CompTIA is dedicated to advancing industry growth through its educational programs, market research, networking events, professional certifications, and public policy advocacy. Visit http://www.comptia.org/home.aspx or follow CompTIA at http://www.facebook.com/CompTIA and twitter.com/comptia.