LONDON, Dec. 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Market Overview
The travel, cruise, and hospitality has gradually become a more technologically equipped sophisticated market. The service providers strive to harness emerging technologies to enhance customer experience and loyalty. The pressure to operate efficiently is driven by the dynamic growth in passengers and increased customer expectations while delivering an unparalleled user experience.
- Air transport facilitates quick and reliable transportation globally and is deemed extremely important from the perspective of perishable and valuable commodities.
- Frost & Sullivan is exploring the key industry trends shaping the development, expansion, and modernization of the industry
Global tourism has registered significant growth in recent years and has become one of the largest and fastest growing sectors globally. The growth has been significant as global international tourists increased from million in 1995 to a whopping million in 2014.
- More than half of international tourists travel by air and growth in tourism is a shot in the arm for the air transport sector as well. Tourism has supported growth of the air transport sector by helping increase connectivity and capacity.
- As companies expand globally, the air travel market grows consistently to meet the demand of business travellers. Moreover, as a result of rising income levels, extra leisure time, and change in lifestyle across the globe, people have started traveling to faraway places on vacation.
- Tourism has become an integral and one of the most important revenue earners and job creators for many nations
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3326334/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48