LONDON, Sept. 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The Future of Foodservice in Italy to 2020 Report published by Canadean Intelligence provides readers with a detailed analysis of consumer, operator and technology level trends in the Italian Foodservice sector, analysis of market size, outlets and transactions in Italy and key players in the Italian Foodservice market.
- The Italian Foodservice market is expected to experience a growth of 1.4% during 2015-2020
- The gradual rise in the economy is expected to drive the demand for eating in restaurants
- Busy lifestyles of individuals are leading to the demand for quick service restaurants and other outlets such as coffee and tea shops
- Health remains a major decision factor for parents seeking healthy food as a measure to tackle obesity
- Retail will be the fastest growing Profit channel in terms of sales during 2015-2020, driven by on-the-go consumers at outlets such as Service Station Forecourt, Supermarket and Hypermarket, and Baker
This report offers detailed analysis of the Italian Foodservice market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyse macro-economic factors that influence the foodservice market, key consumer, operator and technology trends and key players in the market.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Macro-economic analyses and trends: detailed analysis of the macro-economic factors, GDP per capita, consumer price index, unemployment rate and age profile, that impact the foodservice market. It also provides insights into consumer, operator and technology trends in the Italian Foodservice market
- Foodservice market attractiveness: details and insights into the development of the foodservice sector within Italy for 2010-2020
- Sector analysis: provides in-depth data on the valuation and development of both the profit and the cost sectors, details on the number of outlets, transactions, foodservice sales, sales per outlet, and transactions per outlet across nearly 50 sub-channels
- Competitive landscape: provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as number of outlets, business description and product profile
- Regulatory scenario: insights into regulatory environment for foodservice operators in the Italian market
- To request sample pages or to purchase The Future of Foodservice in Italy to 2020
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Italian Foodservice market and to identify emerging/declining markets over the next 5 years.
- This report will give the user a thorough fact based analysis with information about value of the foodservice market across the channels in both the sectors and the underlying factors that are driving the channel sales. For example, foodservice sales through the Welfare and Services channel are expected to grow due to the rising number of homeless population in the country.
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the major trends that will shape the foodservice market and will provide the user with a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion. E.g. demand for sales through the Leisure channel due to growing number of visitors attending theme parks will result in an increase in the number of outlets in the times to come.
- Brief profiles of the key foodservice companies in Italy with information about their business description, product profile and number of outlets wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4109295/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/italy-foodservice-the-future-of-foodservice-in-italy-to-2020-300324415.html