It's Bonus Weekend at Cedar Point!
SANDUSKY, Ohio, Sept. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Labor Day marks the end of summer for most, but Cedar Point is offering guests an extension on their vacation with Bonus Weekend this Friday, Saturday and Sunday! During the last weekend before the park is transformed into frightful festivities for Halloween, Cedar Point will welcome all passholders, triathletes and the general public with the best deals of the season.
Here's how you can join the fun:
Season Passholder Appreciation Weekend
Anyone with a current Season or Platinum Pass can take advantage of great offers that include exclusive ride time and discounted beverages.
- On Friday night, Sept. 7, all Season and Platinum Passholders can bring a friend for just $10!
- On Saturday, Sept. 8, and Sunday, Sept. 9, a friend of a Season or Platinum Passholder can experience a full day of fun for $15.
- All passholders can join us at 10 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 8, for one hour of ride time on Millennium Force before the park opens for early entry at 11 a.m.
- All passholders can also enjoy one hour of ride time on Top Thrill Dragster at 10 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 9.
- Throughout the weekend, all passholders can enjoy 32-ounce Pepsi beverages for just $1 each by presenting their pass at any food or beverage location.
- While they're here, Season and Platinum Passholders may also be surprised and delighted with prizes from the Point Patrol!
Cedar Point is once again hosting the Rev3 Triathlon, where more than 1,000 professional and amateur athletes from all over the world will compete in a grueling endurance race of swimming, biking and running.
- On Saturday morning, Cedar Point will host the Little Rev Triathlon and Sprint Triathlon.
- On Sunday, guests can cheer on the athletes as they swim 2.4 miles along the Cedar Point Beach, pedal 112 miles through Sandusky and surrounding areas, then power through a 26.2-mile marathon. Athletes will also participate in the Half Rev. For more information, visit rev3tri.com.
General Public Discounts
- On Friday night, guests can purchase regular admission tickets for just $25!
- Guests who plan ahead can also purchase Friday night tickets for just $20 at cedarpoint.com. Online tickets will be limited to the first 5,000, so don't wait to start saving!
Cedar Point will be open Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays through Oct. 28. For a complete operating calendar and more information about the 2012 operating season, guests can log on to www.cedarpoint.com or call the park's general information line at (419) 627-2350. Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter for daily updates, and check out our YouTube channel for video of our new ride for 2013 and more!
SOURCE Cedar Point