SEOUL, South Korea, May 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ITS Game 2013 is hosted by KOCCA (Korea Creative Content Agency) and it is an event for B2B meetings among global game companies.
This event has grown tremendously in the last 4 years. With the big game boom, ITS Game will be a major time and spot to meet with many Korean mobile, online game developers and etc.
The event is specially designed to provide space for global buyers (publishers) to meet and interact with Korean game developers.
If you are interested in Korean games and the gaming community, please join the event and expand your business and global network!
Registration is now open and till May 31st, 2013 and for online Biz matching, it is between June 3rd (Mon) and 24th (Mon).
It is estimated with the attendance of 150 companies from 20 different countries and 80 companies from Korea, including Wemade Entertainment, Mgame, Neowiz and WEBZEN who are big game companies in Korea. As for international renowned companies, there are Sega Co. from Japan, Innogames GmbH and ProsiebenSat.1 Games from Germany, Shanda Games and Perfect World from China. ITS GAME has been held for 4 years in Korea, earning its title as the biggest B2B Meetings for the Game industries.
Incentives for Global Buyers (Publishers)
1) One designated business meeting booth per company (approx. 3m x 3m)
- One designated interpreter (two days), free internet access, basic furniture
2) One free hotel room for one person per company at the event venue
- Maximum three nights (check-in: June 26, checkout: June 29) with breakfast included
3) Opportunity to participate in the Networking Reception on June 27
How to join ITS GAME 2013
Step 1: Registration for KOCCA's Business Matching System
1) Visit http://biz.kocca.kr.
2) Click 'Join now' and create an ID (one ID per company only).
3) After filling in company information, click 'Submit.'
* Companies which already have IDs should update their information, if necessary.
Step 2: Application for ITS GAME 2013
1) Find 'ITS GAME 2013' event info in the Business Matching System website.
2) Click 'Apply now' and conduct application for ITS GAME 2013.
3) Registration & Application Period: - May 31, 2013
* Creating IDs has to precede the application for the event.
* If an applying company's profile and business mission are not a match for ITS GAME 2013, the application may be rejected by the webmaster.
Step 3: Online Business Matching
1) Global buyers whose invitations are confirmed can find their information on the Business Matching System website.
2) When all the participants (global buyers and Korean game developers) are confirmed, online business matching will be available.
3) Online Business Matching Period: June 3, 2013 - June 24, 2013
Executive Office of ITS GAME 2012
SOURCE Korea Creative Content Agency