It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year for a Holiday Deal From Buy.com
Leading U.S. Retail Marketplace Announces New Holiday Superstore And Top Holiday Gift Selections for 2011
ALISO VIEJO, Calif., Nov. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Just in time for the holidays, Buy.com®, the Internet Superstore introduces an all new Holiday Superstore, featuring "The Gift Finder," an online holiday shopping guide to help customers find hot deals on more than 11 million products. The top 5 Holiday Gift Picks for 2011 on Buy.com's Holiday Superstore include Let's Rock Elmo, Blackberry Playbook Tablet, Samsung 55" LED HDTV, Xbox Kinect Holiday Bundles and Leapfrog Leapad Explorer Tablet for Kids.
Finding the perfect gift has never been easier or more affordable in Buy.com's Holiday Superstore. The store is a one-stop online destination offering buying guides and top picks including:
- Cameras – featuring a variety of models from point-and-click cameras to HD video to entry-level SLRs
- TV's – offering 3D, LED and LCD models in every price range
- Computers – from laptops to desktops to tablets for everyone in the household
- Toys – a greatly expanded selection for 2011, featuring toy selections for all ages
- Gadgets – every imaginable gadget to satisfy the techiest person on the holiday gift list
Additionally, the Holiday Superstore features a never ending supply of gift ideas in "The Gift Finder" section searchable by type:
- For Her – find jewelry, handbags and beauty sure to make her happy this holiday
- For Him – clothing, electronics and watches
- For Kids – the latest toys, dolls and video games for every age
- For Everyone – stocking stuffers, gift cards and everything for decorating the house
- Budget Gifts – in every price range from under $25 to under $500
- Trendsetters – the latest looks in scarfs, sunglasses and boots
- Sports-Seekers – golf clubs, skateboards and basketballs for the sports enthusiast
- Gadget Geeks – tablets, smartphones and home theatre equipment for all the techies
- Foodies – wine, cheeses and chocolates to satisfy any craving
- Children at Heart – games, DVD's and books for endless hours of playing
- Executives – gift sets, pens and cigars for the busiest person on the holiday list
"Buy.com is a top destination for holiday shopping, and this year's Holiday Superstore is even more robust with new offerings such as "The Gift Finder,'" said Neel Grover, CEO and president of Buy.com. "We are continuing to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and the best selection of products at the most competitive prices."
Buy.com's extensive product list spans more than 22 product categories, including games, apparel and shoes, books, bags and luggage, fragrance, home and outdoor, software, sporting goods, jewelry and watches, toys and baby goods, and more. Buy.com will offer holiday promotions throughout the remainder of 2011 on virtually every product, plus a minimum of one percent cash back through the Super Points program on every order. Consumers also can access thousands of up-to-the-minute product reviews and other entertainment offerings exclusively on the BuyTV channel.
In addition to delivering one of the widest selections of products on the web, Buy.com is a leader in customer service, featuring free shipping on millions of products and an A+ rating for customer service from the Better Business Bureau. Buy.com makes shopping easier and more rewarding with new easy-to-use mobile apps and site, which are debuting before the Thanksgiving holiday, making millions of products accessible by fingertips – anywhere, anytime.
To start shopping unbeatable deals, visit: http://www.buy.com/loc/holiday-superstore/16125.html.
With more than 18 million customers, Buy.com is a leading retail marketplace, focused on providing its customers with a great shopping experience and a broad selection of retail goods at everyday low prices. Buy.com offers millions of products in a range of categories, including consumer electronics, computer hardware and software, cell phones, books, music, DVDs, games, toys, bags, fragrance, home and outdoor, baby, jewelry, shoes, apparel and sporting goods. Founded in June 1997, Buy.com is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, Calif., and owned by Rakuten, Japan's leading Internet Company. Together, Rakuten and Buy.com represent one of the world's largest online retail marketplaces, offering consumers more than 70 million products from nearly 37,000 merchants around the globe.
Buy.com® and The Internet Superstore™ are trademarks of Buy.com Inc.
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.