NEW YORK, Aug. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Intravenous drug administration is one of the most common therapeutic procedures that patients in a hospital setting are likely to receive. Yet the lack of standardization among the various components, elements and steps that a caregiver must navigate to successfully execute a drug infusion have – according to several recent studies – contributed to medication errors and risks to patient safety. IV drug administration was once provided to patients only in clinical settings. However, technology developments and a greater emphasis on cost containment over the last 30 years have prompted a shift to providing this therapy in alternate settings, including the home. IV fluid transfer drugs devices and markets is a detailed analysis of this evolving market.
What You Will Learn
- Analyzes and evaluates the global market for IV fluid transfer devices and assesses the probable impact of evolving regulatory, economic and demand factors
- Assesses approved IV fluid transfer devices and their market position
- Provides detailed descriptions of IV fluid transfer market segments and market factors
- Profiles sector companies, their product development activities, supply chain partners, business strategies, and collaboration partners
- Evaluates the impact of economic, technology, and regulatory factors on IV drug administration
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04061492-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/iv-fluid-transfer-drugs-devices-and-markets-300313765.html