Jaguar Ranks Highest Among Luxury Nameplates In J.D. Power Sales Satisfaction Index (SSI) Study
MAHWAH, N.J., Nov. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Demonstrating its reputation as an automotive leader in sales satisfaction in the U.S., Jaguar received the honor of the highest ranking nameplate among luxury brands according to the J.D. Power 2013 U.S. Sales Satisfaction Index Study (SSI). This accolade is another demonstration of Jaguar's growing momentum and pursuit of excellence in achieving world-class customer service.
"In our ongoing mission to offer luxury customers exciting new alternatives, it is an important accomplishment for Jaguar and our retailers to achieve the number one ranking among luxury brands in the J.D. Power 2013 Sales Satisfaction Index Study," said Jeff Curry, Brand Vice President, Jaguar North America. "This accolade demonstrates that our retailers continue to exceed customer expectations and are dedicated to delivering a great experience from the very beginning of the relationship. We know buyers first choose a brand when they fall in love with the car, and that they stay with the brand when they also fall in love with the process."
The 2013 U.S. Sales Satisfaction Index (SSI) Study is based on responses from 29,040 buyers who purchased or leased their new vehicle in April or May 2013. The study is a comprehensive analysis of the new-vehicle purchase experience and measures customer satisfaction with the selling dealer (satisfaction among buyers). The study also measures satisfaction with brands and dealerships that were shopped but ultimately rejected in favor of the selling brand and dealership (satisfaction among rejecters) and was fielded between July and September 2013.
The Jaguar brand, led by an updated lineup of sedans and sports cars, continues its dramatic growth streak with sales in the U.S. up 36% this year through October 2013, the highest in the automotive industry.
Jaguar is a premier manufacturer of luxury sedans and sports cars offering unparalleled design with tremendous performance. The company's vision throughout its storied history has been simple: To produce beautiful, fast cars that are desired the world over. Jaguar strives to provide a world class ownership experience to every owner. Today's Jaguar lineup consists of the XJ luxury sedan, XF sports sedan, the XK Coupe and Convertible sports cars and the two-seater F-TYPE. Jaguar designs, engineers and manufactures exclusively in the United Kingdom, at the Castle Bromwich manufacturing plant in the British Midlands. Jaguar is fully engaged with sustainability initiatives and social concerns with continuous involvement in environmental and community programs. For more information visit the official Jaguar website at http://www.jaguarusa.com.
Information about Jaguar North America products is available to consumers at www.jaguarusa.com
About Jaguar Land Rover
- The United States is one of the leading global markets for both Jaguar and Land Rover
- Jaguar Land Rover employs 25,000 people and sells vehicles in 170 countries around the world
- Jaguar Land Rover has two state of the art engineering and design facilities and three advanced manufacturing plants in the UK
- In the 2012/13 fiscal year, Jaguar Land Rover has reported revenues of $23.8 billion, up 17% year on year ($20.4 billion last year)
- Headquartered in Mahwah, New Jersey in the United States, Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC has offices across the USA. Jaguar Land Rover has offices in the following locations: California, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Minnesota, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Washington D.C.
- Jaguar Land Rover is represented by more than 330 independently operated retail outlets in the USA
SOURCE Jaguar North America