LOS ANGELES, Dec. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- On newsstands today, the January issue of The Red Bulletin inspires readers to go beyond the ordinary with an in-depth feature on North America's best locations for extreme winter sports, plus interviews with those who dream big; actress Eréndira Ibarra from Netflix's "Sense8," Astronaut Mike Massimino, top climber David Lama, and many others.
The Red Bulletin cover story reveals the best locations in the United States to enjoy the most extreme winter sports. Readers will get an inside look at the adventurous sport of ice sailing in Wisconsin, fat biking in Minnesota, snowkiting in Utah, ice climbing in Colorado, and winter swimming in New York.
Additional highlights from the January issue of The Red Bulletin include:
- Eréndira Ibarra: The "Sense8" star reflects on her journey as a Mexican-American actress, and the power that self-confidence has had in sky-rocketing her career
- Mike Massimino: After beating the odds to achieve his dream of becoming an astronaut, Massimino talks strategic problem solving and his two trips to the Hubble Space Telescope
- David Lama: The top climber shares his thoughts on ambition and how to keep pushing in the face of disappointment
- Jeff Clark: A 59-year old surfer with a thirst for big waves, Clark discovered and was the first to surf Mavericks – one of the most sacred, and dangerous, big wave spots in the world. He talks to us about the lessons big waves continue to teach him
- Dakar Rally: The world's toughest motorsports race, the storied Dakar has tested drivers' and riders' limits for more than 30 years. We break down its history, its brutality, and how it's possible to get a speeding ticket while racing the 5,700 mile route down South America
Take a closer look at the latest issue of The Red Bulletin magazine on newsstands now or check out a sneak peek online at https://www.redbulletin.com/us/us.
About The Red Bulletin
The Red Bulletin is an international men's active lifestyle magazine published in print and digital versions by Red Bull Media House, a global media company based in Salzburg, Austria. Covering action, adventure, sports, music, culture, and innovation - the magazine offers a variety of global and national content featuring localized interests. The journalistic approach of The Red Bulletin underscores visual storytelling, emphasizing exclusive photography and illustration, along with articles, features, and interviews. The Red Bulletin is published in five languages and distributed through subscriptions, newsstands, partners, and other channels in 10 editions. Formats include print, RedBulletin.com, The Red Bulletin App, and e-papers on iTunes, Google Play, Zinio, and Issuu. It has a print circulation over 2 million, making The Red Bulletin one of the largest men's lifestyle magazine's worldwide. For more information please visit www.redbulletin.com or the channels below:
About Red Bull Media House
A global media company, Red Bull Media House produces, publishes, distributes and licenses high quality sport, entertainment and educational programming from the areas of Sport & Lifestyle, Nature & Science and Tradition & Inspiration. Its product portfolio includes sport and lifestyle programming, documentaries, feature films, music, games and mobile apps, as well as print and online magazines, that fascinate and inspire audiences all over the world – through all media channels and on all types of devices. www.redbullmediahouse.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/january-issue-of-the-red-bulletin-magazine-features-the-most-extreme-winter-sports-locations-in-us-300382194.html
SOURCE Red Bull Media House