LONDON, July 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The Future of Foodservice in Japan to 2020 Report published by Canadean Intelligence provides readers with a detailed analysis of consumer, operator and technology level trends in the Japanese Foodservice sector, analysis of market size, outlets and transactions in Japan and key players in the Japanese Foodservice market.
- The Japanese Foodservice market is expected to experience a growth of 0.7% during 2015-2020
- Young consumers with high levels of job insecurity, have become very price-conscious and will be spending carefully, seeking out the best value deals when shopping and dining out
- Japan's large and increasingly aging population will contribute to growth in Foodservice sales as they are reluctant to travel to buy groceries or to cook, and prefer to buy home replacement daily meals (Bento boxes) from near by convenience stores
- Capitalizing on growing demand for home delivery, especially by senior people, many Convenience Store operators such as 7-Eleven, Family Mart, and Lawson are entering into the online box meal delivery market
- Healthcare will be the fastest growing Cost channel during 2015-2020, driven by the increasing needs of the aging population, such as regular health check-ups, which will contribute to Foodservice sales catering to patients, staff, and visitors
This report offers detailed analysis of the Japanese Foodservice market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyse macro-economic factors that influence the foodservice market, key consumer, operator and technology trends and key players in the market. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Macro-economic analyses and trends: detailed analysis of the macro-economic factors, GDP per capita, consumer price index, unemployment rate and age profile, that impact the foodservice market. It also provides insights into consumer, operator and technology trends in the Japanese Foodservice market
- Foodservice market attractiveness: details and insights into the development of the foodservice sector within Japan for 2010-2020
- Sector analysis: provides in-depth data on the valuation and development of both the profit and the cost sectors, details on the number of outlets, transactions, average price, foodservice sales, sales per outlet, and transactions per outlet across nearly 50 sub-channels
- Competitive landscape: provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as number of outlets, business description and product profile
- Regulatory scenario: insights into regulatory environment for foodservice operators in the Japanese market
- To request sample pages or to purchase The Future of Foodservice in Japan to 2020
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Japanese Foodservice market and to identify emerging/declining markets over the next 5 years.
- This report will give the user a thorough fact based analysis with information about value of the foodservice market across the channels in both the sectors and the underlying factors that are driving the channel sales. For example, increasing business meetings and a rising percentage of foreign tourists will lead to growing pub culture in the country, contributing to growth in Pub, Club and Bar Foodservice sales.
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the major trends that will shape the foodservice market and will provide the user with a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion. E.g. the seniors (above 65 years) and women population in the country are increasingly getting health conscious and look for food products that have age and health related benefits such as healthy variety of ramen with additions of vegetables.
- Brief profiles of the key foodservice companies in Japan with information about their business description, product profile and number of outlets wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3942545/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/japan-foodservice-the-future-of-foodservice-in-japan-to-2020-300298973.html