NEW YORK, Sept. 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Japan is the world's third largest developed economy. The country is home to four major tire manufacturing companies – Bridgestone Corporation, Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Toyo Tire & Rubber Company and Yokohama Rubber Company. Moreover, with presence of over sixteen automobile majors, including Toyota, Honda, Daihatsu, Nissan, Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Isuzu, Kawasaki, Yamaha and Mitsuoka, Japan is one of the major automobile hubs in the world. Around 9% of the country's working population is involved in auto-industry, either directly or indirectly. Owing to increasing automobile production coupled with expanding fleet size, the demand for tires, from both replacement as well as OEM market, is expected to increase at a robust pace over the next five years.
According to TechSci Research report, "Japan Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021", tire market in Japan is anticipated to cross $ 32 billion by 2021. Growing demand for small & mini passenger cars, high vehicle ownership and increasing demand for better quality tires are some of the major factors anticipated to positively influence the country's tire market over the next five years. In Japan, tire market is predominantly replacement driven owing to large vehicle fleet and high vehicle ownership ratio. Passenger car tire segment dominated the Japan tire market in 2015, and the segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well owing to increasing penetration and popularity of electric and hybrid cars. "Japan Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" report elaborates following aspects of tire market in Japan:
- Japan Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car Tires, Medium and Heavy Commercial Tires, Light Commercial Vehicle Tires, OTR Tires & Two Wheeler Tires
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tire market in Japan
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, tire companies and distributors align their market-centric strategies
- To gain in-depth understanding of market dynamics, imports & exports, trends and opportunities in Japan
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with tire companies and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03914685-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/japan-tire-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2021-300332182.html