Jaspersoft Boosts Investment In Customer Success Business intelligence leader announces new multi-faceted customer success program
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- JASPERWORLD -- Jaspersoft successfully concluded its first customer conference, which was held from February 7-9 in San Francisco, Calif. Closing the event, Jaspersoft announced its new customer success program, which includes an array of new resources, services and technologies aimed at ensuring its customers can provide exceptional business intelligence (BI) to their own end-users.
As part of the customer success program, the company announced new initiatives including:
- Customer Services Teams: Jaspersoft has increased its personnel investment recognizing the growing need for easy access to expert skills and best practices to better ensure overall customer success and satisfaction. These teams of experts are equipped to help Jaspersoft's customers learn about, customize, integrate and then deploy Jaspersoft business intelligence to meet their own end-users' growing needs. Teams focus on training, professional services and customer support while also serving as the first line of contact for customers with any type of deployment need.
- Customer Success Wiki: This customer wiki, launched in conjunction with the customer services teams, encourages efficient knowledge sharing and enables the teams to streamline processes, address common concerns among Jaspersoft's vast client base and increase implementation efficiencies.
- Unified Search: Customers now have unparalleled access to resources with a new unified search feature that finds relevant information across all Jaspersoft sites including JasperForge.org, the resources and tutorial sections on Jaspersoft.com and the new Customer Success Wiki.
"As we wrap up a phenomenal inaugural JasperWorld, one thing is clear – the ultimate success of our customers is directly tied to the satisfaction of their BI users," said Brian Gentile, Chief Executive Officer of Jaspersoft. "It is imperative to offer not only best-in-class business intelligence solutions, but also continue establishing meaningful relationships with our customers beyond the original date of purchase. Through an investment in greater tools, resources and personnel, we are committed to a constant dialogue with our customers to ensure they can offer the best Jaspersoft BI implementations to their end-users."
"We first approached Jaspersoft due to their award-winning, open-source BI offering. What keeps us loyal customers is the company's attention to detail and dedication to the success of our BI initiatives," said Thomas Ng, Chief Executive Officer of ecVision. "The solutions we are delivering to our customers are greatly enhanced by strong BI tools and we're excited to see Jaspersoft's increased investment in the success of our company and the multiple organizations we work with."
- Read about Jaspersoft's customer success
- Learn more about the Jaspersoft BI Suite
- Follow Jaspersoft on Twitter
- "Like" Jaspersoft on Facebook
- Read Jaspersoft CEO Brian Gentile's Open Book on BI blog
Jaspersoft provides the most flexible, cost effective and widely deployed Business Intelligence suite in the world, enabling better decision making through highly interactive, web-based reports, dashboards and analysis. Leveraging a commercial open source business model, Jaspersoft provides end-to-end BI capabilities at a fraction of the cost of other vendors. The BI suite includes pixel-perfect enterprise reporting, ad hoc query, dashboards, OLAP and in-memory analysis, and data integration. Jaspersoft is the only BI vendor that enables companies to adapt to the new, virtualized world by providing a complete spectrum of on-premise, multi-tenant SaaS and cloud-based deployment options for both embedded and standalone business intelligence. Unlike traditional BI vendors, Jaspersoft is built on a modern, lightweight, standards-based architecture and offers greater vendor independence thanks to its open source codebase. Unlike niche BI vendors, Jaspersoft represents a safe choice with tens of thousands of production deployments across a wide range of industries.
Jaspersoft's open source business intelligence software has more than 12 million product downloads worldwide, 160,000 production deployments and over 13,500 commercial customers in 100 countries. Its BI suite is advanced regularly by a development community of more than 190,000 registered members. For more information visit: http://www.jaspersoft.com and http://www.jasperforge.org.
SOURCE Jaspersoft Corporation