Jaspersoft Expands JasperWorld 2011 Program
Over 30 sessions announced including panels with top executives from 10gen, Basho Technologies, Eucalyptus, Revolution Analytics, RightScale, SugarCRM and VoltDB
SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Jaspersoft today unveiled the expanded program for JasperWorld 2011, the company's first Business Intelligence (BI) customer conference taking place February 7-9, 2011 at the Hyatt Hotel Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco. JasperWorld will offer attendees a number of trainings, track sessions, keynote presentations, expert panel discussions, birds-of-a-feather meetings and social events to increase collaboration and engagement between Jaspersoft, its customers, partners and its greater open source community -- now over 190,000 members strong.
The JasperWorld program will feature keynotes and discussions from the foremost leaders in both open source and business intelligence: renowned BI analyst Howard Dresner, Eucalyptus and former MySQL CEO Marten Mickos and Jaspersoft CEO Brian Gentile.
Two special panels will bring together thought-leaders in open source and data analytics to discuss critical topics in the growing business analytics world. Panels will include:
- "The New IT Stack" featuring panelists Eucalyptus CEO Marten Mickos, SugarCRM CEO Larry Augustin and RightScale CEO Michael Crandell will focus on the tectonic shifts occurring in today's enterprise IT environment.
- "Analytics for Big Data" featuring panelists Revolution Analytics CEO Norman Nie, 10gen SVP Products and Engineering Roger Bodamer, VoltDB CEO Scott Jarr and Basho Technologies COO Antony Falco will address how IT is entering a new data age where the need to process petabytes of data stored in both relational and non-relational data stores is becoming more frequent.
Press and analysts interested in attending keynote presentations or panel discussions should email email@example.com by February 4.
Jaspersoft software enables thousands of customers to embed or deploy stand-alone BI in a number of applications and systems. General sessions at JasperWorld will showcase customers and partners presenting real case studies and demonstrating the fast and substantial ROI gained through BI projects, as well as successful techniques used to solve key business problems. Among others, sessions will include:
- BI in the Cloud(s)
- Big Data, Big Opportunity
- JasperReports and iReport Tips and Tricks
- Using Columnar Databases for High Performance Analytics
- Designing and Implementing Dashboards and Mashboards
- Jaspersoft 4 Technical Overview: Securing Your Data Using Domains and Multi-tenancy
- Getting Started with the new Jaspersoft ETL Enterprise
- Doing Analysis with Jaspersoft: A Tips and Tricks Guide to Data Analysis
JasperWorld Celebration Dinner and Game Night
JasperWorld attendees will be able to mix and mingle during a special networking event during the first night of the conference. On Tuesday, February 8, Jaspersoft invites attendees for cocktails, dinner and some outrageously fun and interactive games at Fishermen's Wharf. Attendees will be able to drive a NASCAR racer, ride a souped-up motorcycle or enjoy Wii, X-BOX Kinnect or foosball with fellow conference goers.
For a full conference schedule, visit http://www.jaspersoft.com/jasperworld2011.
- Press and analyst complimentary pass registration ends: Friday, February 4
- General registration ends: Friday, February 4
Jaspersoft would like to thank the sponsors of JasperWorld 2011. Column Technologies and Talend, JasperWorld's platinum sponsors, are joined by other event sponsors including Enterprise DB, Infobright, Ingres, Jedox, Red Hat/JBoss, Revolution Analytics and SugarCRM.
- Register to attend JasperWorld in San Francisco February 7-9, 2011
- Learn more about the Jaspersoft BI Suite
- Follow Jaspersoft on Twitter
- Friend Jaspersoft on Facebook
- Read Jaspersoft CEO Brian Gentile's Open Book on BI blog
Jaspersoft provides the most flexible, cost effective and widely deployed Business Intelligence suite in the world, enabling better decision making through highly interactive, web-based reports, dashboards and analysis. Leveraging a commercial open source business model, Jaspersoft provides end-to-end BI capabilities at a fraction of the cost of other vendors. The BI suite includes pixel-perfect enterprise reporting, ad hoc query, dashboards, OLAP and in-memory analysis, and data integration. Jaspersoft is the only BI vendor that enables companies to adapt to the new, virtualized world by providing a complete spectrum of on-premise, multi-tenant SaaS and cloud-based deployment options for both embedded and standalone business intelligence. Unlike traditional BI vendors, Jaspersoft is built on a modern, lightweight, standards-based architecture and offers greater vendor independence thanks to its open source codebase. Unlike niche BI vendors, Jaspersoft represents a safe choice with tens of thousands of production deployments across a wide range of industries.
Jaspersoft's open source business intelligence software has more than 12 million product downloads worldwide, 160,000 production deployments and over 13,500 commercial customers in 100 countries. Its BI suite is advanced regularly by a development community of more than 190,000 registered members. For more information visit: http://www.jaspersoft.com and http://www.jasperforge.org.
Page One Public Relations
+1 (415) 321-2348
SOURCE Jaspersoft Corporation
More by this Source
Jaspersoft Strengthens Global Channel Offering through Wipro Partnership
Mar 25, 2014, 09:00 ET
Jaspersoft Extends Leadership in Embedded Intelligence
Oct 29, 2013, 09:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.