NEW YORK, April 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- JCDecaux SA (Euronext Paris: DEC), the number one outdoor advertising company worldwide, announced today the appointment of Mark Costa as Chief Digital Officer for JCDecaux North America.
Mr. Costa will be responsible for further enhancing digital products and services for JCDecaux North America. His focus will be on strengthening the company's data platform, and automation capabilities as the Out-of-Home industry moves into an era of the Internet of Things (IoT). He will also be addressing the increasing mobility of consumers and a need for improved measurement and automation within the Digital Out-of-Home ecosystem.
Mark Costa previously held the role of Executive Vice President, Platform & Ad Operations at RUN, a cross-device data activation and programmatic demand side platform (DSP) owned by Publicis Groupe. At RUN, he was responsible for platform partnerships and leading the ad operations team. Prior to RUN, Mark Costa was Vice President Integrations at Undertone for 10 years, where over the course of his tenure he oversaw programmatic, digital & product strategy, partnerships and advertising operations. He was also involved in the company's many acquisitions.
Jean-Luc Decaux, Co-CEO of JCDecaux NA, said: "We are thrilled to have Mark join our team and look forward to further enhancing our digital media offering and providing our advertisers with advanced analyics, data and automation."
Key Figures for JCDecaux
- 2015 revenue: €3,208m
- JCDecaux is listed on the Eurolist of Euronext Paris and is part of the Euronext 100 index
- JCDecaux is part of the FTSE4Good index
- N°1 worldwide in street furniture (524,580 advertising panels)
- N°1 worldwide in transport advertising with more than 230 airports and 280 contracts in metros, buses, trains and tramways (395,770 advertising panels)
- N°1 in Europe for billboards (177,760 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in Europe (731,390 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in the Asia-Pacific region (236,760 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in Latin America (62,860 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in Africa (32,840 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in the Middle-East (16,280 advertising panels)
- N°1 worldwide for self-service bicycle hire: pioneer in eco-friendly mobility
- 1,129,410 advertising panels in more than 75 countries
- Present in 4,435 cities with more than 10,000 inhabitants
- Daily audience: more than 390 million people
- 12,850 employees
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/jcdecaux-north-america-announces-the-appointment-of-mark-costa-as-chief-digital-officer-300257492.html
SOURCE JCDecaux SA