NEW YORK, May 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- JCDecaux SA (Euronext Paris: DEC), the number one outdoor advertising company worldwide, is partnering with Tennis Channel to display live daily scoring updates across its network of 260 digital screens in US airports. The campaign is running for the duration of the French Open in major US airports, including John F. Kennedy International, LaGuardia, Newark, Los Angeles, Miami International and Houston's George Bush Intercontinental.
The use of Dynamic content is giving advertisers a creative edge in the world of Digital Out-of-Home as brands provide information such as weather, traffic or sports updates in real-time. JCDecaux has recently featured Dynamic advertising campaigns for a range of advertisers including Miller Coors, IBM, Samsung, Major League Soccer and ESPN for the NBA, college football and the World Cup.
"This partnership with JCDecaux puts Tennis Channel's brand in front of millions of air travelers during this year's French Open and extends the overall reach of our network," said Robyn Miller, Senior Vice President, Tennis Channel.
Jean-Luc Decaux, Co-CEO of JCDecaux NA, said, "Our Digital Out-of-Home Network (DOOH) provides a unique opportunity for advertisers to promote their brands and events in real-time and engage with consumers with contextually relevant messages."
Key Figures for JCDecaux
- 2015 revenue: €3,208m
- JCDecaux is listed on the Eurolist of Euronext Paris and is part of the Euronext 100 index
- JCDecaux is part of the FTSE4Good index
- N°1 worldwide in street furniture (524,580 advertising panels)
- N°1 worldwide in transport advertising with more than 230 airports and 280 contracts in metros, buses, trains and tramways (395,770 advertising panels)
- N°1 in Europe for billboards (177,760 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in Europe (731,390 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in the Asia-Pacific region (236,760 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in Latin America (62,860 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in Africa (32,840 advertising panels)
- N°1 in outdoor advertising in the Middle-East (16,280 advertising panels)
- N°1 worldwide for self-service bicycle hire: pioneer in eco-friendly mobility
- 1,129,410 advertising panels in more than 75 countries
- Present in 4,435 cities with more than 10,000 inhabitants
- Daily audience: more than 390 million people
- 12,850 employees
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/jcdecaux-partners-with-tennis-channel-to-broadcast-daily-live-updates-for-the-french-open-at-roland-garros-300275654.html
SOURCE JCDecaux SA