BERLIN, Germany, Sept. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Jedox, a leading vendor of self-service Enterprise Planning and Business Intelligence software, had the honor of distributing Jedox Partner Awards and recognizing 20 top performing business partners last night. The ceremony was held at the Jedox Global Partner Summit in Berlin and honored leading Jedox Partners for excellence in providing trusted, innovative, and user-centric BI and Enterprise Planning solutions built on Jedox technology.
"Jedox and its global business partners together create powerful solutions for companies seeking to simplify their planning, reporting, and analysis," said Bernd Eisenblätter, CSO, Jedox. "Award-winning partners are setting the standard for innovation and make a significant and valued contribution towards the joint international growth of Jedox and its partner ecosystem. On behalf of the whole Jedox team, I am pleased to congratulate the winners on their well-deserved awards."
The Jedox Partner Awards honor outstanding achievement and excellence in the Jedox Partner community. Award winners are recognized for their commitment to Jedox market development, their focus on customer satisfaction, and for achieving year-over-year sales growth.
Winners of the 2016 Jedox Partner Awards were announced on September 27 2016, during a gala celebration at the Partner Summit, Jedox's 5th annual global partner conference. This year's Partner Summit was held in Berlin for three days of learning, networking, and celebrating. The event brought together more than 150 partners, product experts, and industry thought leaders.
The Jedox Partner Awards covered four main categories with winners representing various regions around the globe:
- Microsoft Azure – Cloud Partner of the Year – Sweden: Cadeia
- Qlik Solution Partner of the Year: Business & Decision (Presentation of the award by Toni Adams, SVP Partners and Alliances Sales, Qlik)
- Cloud Partner of the Year – Finland: Solita Oy
Jedox Solution Partner 2016:
- Solution Partner of the Year – India: Valforma
- Solution Partner of the Year – Canada: Decimal
- Solution Partner of the Year – Germany: Litreca
- Solution Partner of the Year – Germany: Lupus alpha Business Solutions
- Solution Partner of the Year – Germany: iXLOG
- Solution Partner of the Year – Iberia: Quental
Jedox Regional Partner 2016:
- Partner of the Year – Israel: Actiview
- Partner of the Year – United Kingdom: CFM Systems
- Partner of the Year – UAE: Dastech
- Partner of the Year – Denmark: Qbit
- Partner of the Year – Czech Republic: Noctuint
- Partner of the Year – France: PerfectSight
- Partner of the Year – Japan: KSK Analytics Japan
- Partner of the Year – Austria: REVAL
Jedox "Rising Star" Partner 2016:
- "Rising Star" Partner of the Year – ANZ: OYB
- "Rising Star" Partner of the Year – Denmark: Affecto
- "Rising Star" Partner of the Year – France: Keyrus
Jedox simplifies planning, analysis, and reporting with one unified and cloud-based software suite. Jedox empowers decision makers and business users across all departments and helps them work smarter, streamline business collaboration, and make insight-based decisions with confidence. Over 1,900 organizations in 127 countries use Jedox for real-time planning on the web, in the cloud, and on any device. Jedox is a leading Business Intelligence and Corporate Performance Management solution provider with offices on four continents and with over 180 certified business partners. Independent analysts Gartner, Howard Dresner and BARC recognize Jedox for its leading enterprise planning solutions. Simplify planning with Jedox and start your free trial today: www.jedox.com
Head of PR
+(49) 761 15147 0
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com. For more info visit: http://www.newswire.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/jedox-celebrates-top-contributions-across-its-global-partner-ecosystem-with-the-2016-jedox-partner-awards-300335683.html