LONDON, March 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The retail sales of jewelry, watches, and accessories are forecast to deliver a CAGR of 4.42% during 2015-2020, to reach a market value of CAD7.7 billion by 2020. The outlook for the jewelry, watches, and accessories market will remain positive over the forecast period.
- Jewelry, watches and accessories accounts for 1.82% of the total retail sales in Canada.
- Sales through online channel stood at 8.9% of the total sales in the sector in 2015 and are expected to reach 14.8% by 2020.
- Per capita spending on jewelry, watches, and accessories will show growth of 3.47% over the next five years.
"Jewelry, Watches and Accessories Retailing in Canada - Market Summary and Forecasts" " is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting jewelry, watches and accessories retail dynamics from 2010 to 2020
- Sales of jewelry, watches and accessories through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists; department stores; other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; duty free retailers
- An overview of key jewelry, watches and accessories retailers operating across Canada and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on jewelry, watches and accessories sector in the Canada retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in jewelry, watches and accessories category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including jewelry, watches and accessories, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the jewelry, watches and accessories market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the jewelry, watches and accessories market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3621802/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48