LAS VEGAS, March 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- JiveWorld16 -- Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: JIVE) today announced updates to its award-winning business and healthcare solutions with new features that help people connect, collaborate and communicate. Tailored specifically for employee communications, marketing, and healthcare professionals, the solutions' newest enhancements include a new social media listening integration with Sysomos, a new corporate communications solution that delivers greater organizational transparency, HIPAA compliance and the new Jive Chime update for team collaboration.
"We continue to innovate employee and customer engagement experiences that are at the core of a great business – whether by connecting 30,000 employees across the world, improving collaboration amongst a small team, or creating stronger relationships with millions of prospects, customers and partners," said Ofer Ben-David, executive vice president of engineering at Jive Software. "Jive's industry-leading solutions further build on our approach of creating products that put people at the center and helping them come together to accomplish great things without technology getting in the way."
Jive provides the modern, interactive intranet: Jive's Employee Engagement solution nurtures positive, high-performance cultures by making two-way communication, recognition and encouragement a part of everyday work.
- Corporate communications bundle: Jive's new, out-of-the-box solution for internal communications teams includes simplified content publishing capabilities for rich, beautiful blogs, images and videos, auto-subscribed targeted news streams, a configurable news page and personalized email digests to draw users into the community, as well as impact metrics for message reach and sentiment.
- Mobile intranet enhancements: The latest update to Jive Daily encourages visual storytelling by allowing users to take or add a photo from their mobile devices and share it directly into their community. Other features added in today's Jive Daily release include the ability to mention places and create documents. Near-term feature enhancements include localization, enhanced metrics, additional enterprise security requirements and image collections.
Jive transforms customers into advocates: Jive's customer engagement solution fosters the relationship between a company, its customers, advocates and partners. The latest release brings a new events center, an updated browsing experience and enhanced analytics. Coming soon is social listening integration along with deep event analytics functionality.
- New events center: In the coming months, Jive will help make employee and customer community events even more useful and engaging through the ability to directly manage an event lifecycle from before to during and after the event. Additionally, a new event performance dashboard will show the number of attendees and their engagement at-a-glance, as well as post-event success metrics, sessions grading and much more.
- New social listening integration with Sysomos: Brands soon will be able to route relevant conversations on social media directly in Jive-x community, increasing brand affinity. This integration delivers the ability to listen and respond to over a billion conversations online, in real-time, by enhancing social interactions and dialogue with community members, and improving customer satisfaction along with lowering call center costs.
"We know that the amplification of social conversations directly correlates with the overall reputation of a brand," said Mark Young, chief marketing officer at Sysomos. "Our integration with Jive Software allows users to monitor conversations on social media and proactively engage with prospects, customers and partners in real-time. Ultimately, the combined solutions increase brand awareness and affinity, and foster the customers' journey with the brand."
Jive is connecting clinicians: Recently ranked the number one healthcare collaboration software by Black Book Research, Jive for Healthcare Collaboration simplifies clinicians' lives through a single HIPAA-compliant platform for secure care communication. The most recent updates to this solution include:
- Secure, HIPAA-compliant team messaging: Last year marked the launch of Jive's real-time team messaging app solution, Jive Chime. Since then, Jive has developed a new hub set to connect clinicians in real-time. With Jive Chime for team collaboration, conversations are now actionable, items are easily tracked and users can set quiet hours and even connect via video.
- Private support center for peer insights: With Jive's healthcare collaboration solution, clinicians can search for, ask and answer questions from their peers, and interact with knowledge base documents. With these capabilities, healthcare providers have a simple, easy way to access pertinent information and opportunities to collaborate with leaders in their fields.
Along with the latest updates of its line of business and vertical solutions, Jive also today unveiled its vision for the future of collaboration at JiveWorld16: https://www.jivesoftware.com/about-jive/news-room/press-releases/
The premier conference for modern communication and collaboration was attended by more than 1,600 Jive customers, developers and technology partners. JiveWorld16 offered more than 40 customer-led breakout sessions on best practices in advanced internal and external community management and employee engagement – including presentations by Cisco, Citibank, Google, Marketo, Thomson Reuters, the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and Yahoo. For more information, follow @JiveWorld or #JiveWorld on Twitter, and for the complete list of JiveWorld16 news, please visit the Jive Software News Room.
About Jive Software Jive (Nasdaq: JIVE) is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Recognized as a leader by the industry's top analyst firms in multiple categories, Jive enables employees, partners and customers to work better together. More information can be found at www.jivesoftware.com or the Jive News Blog.
SOURCE Jive Software