JobApp Announces a Record 69 Live Implementations in 1st Half of 2013 Represents A Four-Fold Increase Driving Growth Beyond 10,000 Service Industry Sites Rapid Activation Methodologies for Integrations, Training, and Change Management are Key to Successfully Implementing Across Multiple Service Industry Verticals
DENVER, July 15, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- JobApp, the leading unified platform provider for Recruiting and Talent Management Systems focused on service driven industries, announced today the successful completion of 69 new client deployments and expansions in 1st half, 2013 which represents a four-fold increase over last year. With JobApp's explosive growth, the system has processed 1 Million electronic job applications through its solution during the past six months. JobApp has added an additional 50% headcount this year, and further invested in operations and technology to meet growing demand for small and large-scale implementations to ensure proven ROI with quantifiable metrics, and enhanced support and referenceability.
Specific 2013 go-live deployments to date include:
- A C-Store customer replaced a major competitor's solution with JobApp's full suite supporting nearly 8000 new applicants.
- A large Foodservice provider with 300 locations implemented and trained JobApp's full suite across the US and Puerto Rico within 90 days.
- A Corporate Fast Casual customer with over 600 sites has implemented JobApp's core offerings and plans on an enterprise rollout of Training/LMS in 2013.
- A Top 20 National C-store chose JobApp over 8 other Human Capital Management vendors for 320 sites.
- A major Retailer successfully implemented JobApp's core Recruiting and TMS in less than 8 weeks.
- A large QSR franchisee doubled in size through an M&A transaction, and deployed JobApp in 5 days.
"I'm pleased with our implementation track record. The record number of launches and expansions demonstrate our veteran team's ability to handle multiple, simultaneous, cross industry implementations on-time and with proven results," said John P. Raeder, Jr., CEO of JobAPP. "With 69 total projects completed in the first half of 2013, we are confident in our implementation and technology team's abilities to handle JobApp's record-breaking growth with relative ease in the remainder of 2013 and for the foreseeable future."
JobApp is the leading provider of recruiting and talent management systems specializing in hourly and decentralized workers. JobApp's robust platform improves candidate sourcing, accelerates time-to-fill metrics, reduces turnover by 25-100%, delivers training and continuing education to employees and improves overall service quality. Many leading brands including Burger King, Taco Bell, Qdoba, Applebee's, Denny's, Carl's Jr., Hardee's, Checkers & Rally's, Travel Centers of America, Quick Chek and Churchill Downs Racetrack and Casino trust JobApp to find, hire and manage their growing human capital supply chain. For more information, visit www.JobAppPlus.com.
Media Contact: Abby Sandbach, JobApp Plus, 720-399-2494, asandbach@JobAppPlus.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com