MAHWAH, N.J., Dec. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Joachim W. (Joe) Eberhardt has been appointed to the position of President – Jaguar Land Rover North America effective today. Eberhardt comes to Jaguar Land Rover North America with global industry and retail experience, including executive leadership sales, marketing and service roles at Chrysler Group, DaimlerChrysler UK, Mercedes-Benz U.S.A. and Daimler-Benz AG.
In addition Eberhardt has held senior leadership and advisory positions in the technology, consulting and communications industries, including Boston Consulting Group, and remains a graduate-level Adjunct Professor of Marketing at New York University Stern School of Business.
Eberhardt will report to Andy Goss, Group Sales Operations Director, Jaguar Land Rover and will be responsible for JLR's North American operations including Sales, Service and Marketing in the United States and Canada.
Eberhardt joins Jaguar Land Rover as the company is experiencing market success with the launch of popular new vehicles including Land Rover Range Rover and Range Rover Sport and Jaguar F-TYPE. Through November, Jaguar Land Rover in the U.S. is up 21 percent year-to-date versus 2012.
"Joe Eberhardt is an outstanding executive addition to Jaguar Land Rover's global market leadership team heading up the critical U.S. and Canada operations at a time of tremendous growth and opportunity," said Andy Goss, Group Sales Operations Director, Jaguar Land Rover. "Joe brings a proven industry track record and valuable global leadership experience in luxury sales, service and marketing. We look forward to Joe leading our North American team in working with our retail networks to further grow the business and better serve our customers."
About Jaguar Land Rover
- The United States is one of the leading global markets for both Jaguar and Land Rover
- Jaguar Land Rover employs 25,000 people and sells vehicles in 170 countries around the world
- Jaguar Land Rover has two state of the art engineering and design facilities and three advanced manufacturing plants in the UK
- In the 2012/13 fiscal year, Jaguar Land Rover has reported revenues of $23.8 billion, up 17% year on year ($20.4 billion last year)
- Headquartered in Mahwah, New Jersey in the United States, Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC has offices across the USA. Jaguar Land Rover has offices in the following locations: California, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Minnesota, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Washington D.C.
- Jaguar Land Rover is represented by more than 330 independently operated retail outlets in the USA
Information about Jaguar North America products is available to consumers at www.jaguarusa.com
SOURCE Jaguar Land Rover