NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J., March 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) will host a conference call for investors at 8:30 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Tuesday, April 18th, to review first-quarter results. Dominic Caruso, Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer and Joseph J. Wolk, Vice President, Investor Relations, will host the call.
Investors and other interested parties can access the webcast/conference call in the following ways:
- The webcast is accessible at Johnson & Johnson's website: www.investor.jnj.com. A webcast and podcast replay will be available approximately three hours after the conference call concludes.
- By telephone: for both "listen-only" participants and those financial analysts who wish to take part in the question-and-answer portion of the call, the telephone dial-in number in the U.S. is 877-869-3847. For participants outside the U.S., the dial-in number is 201-689-8261.
- A replay of the conference call will be available until approximately 12:00 a.m. on April 26, 2017. The replay dial-in number for U.S. participants is 877-660-6853. For participants outside the U.S., the replay dial-in number is 201-612-7415. The replay conference ID number for all callers is 13658063.
- Presentation materials will be available on www.investor.jnj.com.
- The press release will be available at approximately 6:45 a.m. (Eastern Time) the morning of the conference call.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Our approximately 126,400 employees at more than 230 Johnson & Johnson operating companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/johnson--johnson-to-host-investor-conference-call-on-first-quarter-results-300427253.html
SOURCE Johnson & Johnson