LONDON, Nov. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Tuesday, 1st December, 2015 at 4:00 pm GMT
Online, with complimentary registration
Steven Webb, Vice President
Passenger growth, increasing competition between airports, and a focus on growing revenues has stimulated investment in technology that will improve operational performance. Technology innovation and the digital transformation of airports over the next 15 years will lead to new business models, applications and competition.
In particular, this presentation will give insights into:
- What's leading to a change in airport investment?
- How will this change current operations?
- Who will be the winners and losers?
- What might the future look like?
The level of automation is beginning to increase as airports seek to improve the efficiency of airport operations and reduce passenger waiting time. Self-service kiosks that allow passengers to check-in, baggage drop, and e-gates are the starting point for the next generation of airports. Over the next decade the Internet of Things and new, disruptive applications will change the way we interact and spend time at airports.
"Digital transformation of the airport has already led to a significant shift in the competitive environment, - comments Steven Webb, Vice President, - with master systems integrators offering an expanded technology portfolio and new tech organizations providing solutions to solve currently unmet needs. The period of mergers and acquisitions is not yet complete and new technology providers are likely to emerge over the next 10 years."
To register for this complimentary web conference please, email Edyta Grabowska, Corporate Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also receive a recorded version of the briefing at anytime by submitting your contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – Europe
P: +48 22 481 62 03
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan