Join the Communications Industry's Leaders at the "Smart Solutions for Next Generation Telcos" Virtual Event
LONDON, November 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Computaris, leading consultant and system integrator in the communications industry, invites you to celebrate their 2 decade anniversary by joining the Smart Solutions for Next Generation Telcos virtual event organized on November 14-15.
Connect with the communications industry's leaders during live webinars and webcasts on key telecom topics: Loyalty and Churn, Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNOs), Policy Management, Real-time Rating and Charging, and Mobile Money. Benefit from live Q&A sessions, in-depth industry insight and thought leadership, and networking opportunities.
Register here to attend these webinars and webcasts sessions:
- Acision - Using a Real Time Rating and Charging Engine to Help Empower Subscribers to Define Their Own Package, Reduce Bill Shock and Allow Hybrid Accounts
- Amdocs - The Power of Policy Control
- Computaris - There Is No Size Fits All for MVNOs
- Computaris - Telcos in the Gen-C (Connected Consumer) Era
- CSMG - Emerging MVNO Opportunities for 2013 and Beyond: Trends and Perspectives
- DigitalRoute - Using the DigitalRoute Mediation Platform to Achieve Policy Control
- Lumata - Why Winning Operators Prefer Predictive Customer Value Management
- OpenCloud - The Future of Real-Time Communications - Laying Foundations for Success
- Sandvine - Making Cents of Internet Phenomena Through Network Business Intelligence
- SAP - Monetizing M2M
- Sicap - NFC: Must-Dos to Turn Trials Into Reality
- Siemens - Siemens CMTS Boundary-breaking Combination for New Revenues and Loyal Customers in the Mobile Payment Market
For more information about this event and registration, please visit http://webexpo.computaris.com/, or contact Ioana Serban , Computaris Marcom Manager, at email@example.com / +40 728 292 880.
Computaris, an R Systems business, provides specialist BSS technical consultancy, software development and system integration services for the telecommunications industry mainly in Europe, North America and South East Asia. The company offers the highest level of telecom expertise in the area of real-time rating and charging, messaging, provisioning, mediation, subscriber data management, mobile broadband data policy management, loyalty and churn management. For additional information, please visit http://www.computaris.com
Computaris Marcom Manager
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.