LARKSPUR, Calif., July 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Corporate Visions, Inc., the leading marketing and sales messaging, tools and training company, today announced a joint webinar on Tuesday, August 12, 2014, at 9 a.m. PT with SiriusDecisions, a top global business-to-business (B2B) research and advisory firm. Hosted by Jim Ninivaggi, SiriusDecisions' services director for sales enablement strategies, and Tim Riesterer, co-author of "Conversations That Win The Complex Sale" and chief strategy and marketing officer for Corporate Visions, the webinar will discuss five strategic growth paths around which B2B firms can choose to align themselves.
The webinar will also discuss how marketing can enable salespeople to improve their value conversations by developing the right messages, training on the right skills and providing the right assets to reinforce those messages and skills in the field. Specifically, it will help attendees:
- Understand the five growth paths available to B2B companies.
- Learn why customer conversations are the critical moment of truth for growth.
- Find out how to enable salespeople for the critical conversations they need to have.
- Determine what knowledge, skills and assets are needed to drive growth.
"SiriusDecisions leads the industry in helping B2B companies understand the options available to them and pinpoint the marketing and sales strategies that are working and not working," said Riesterer. "As an analyst, Jim Ninivaggi provides an excellent perspective on what he sees across hundreds of companies and putting those observations into reasonable recommendations you can apply to help your business. I'm looking forward to a lively discussion."
For more information or to register for the webinar, please visit: http://cvi.to/1l00vlR.
About Corporate Visions, Inc.
Corporate Visions is a leading marketing and sales messaging, tools, and skills company that helps global B2B companies create more sales opportunities, win more deals and increase sales profitability by improving the conversations salespeople have with customers. Companies engage Corporate Visions to help in three key areas:
- Developing compelling messages to break the status quo, differentiating their solution, justifying a purchase decision and protecting margins;
- Deploying that message through tools and visual stories to enable salespeople to engage multiple decision-makers across the buying cycle; and
- Delivering sales skills training that helps salespeople confidently use these messages and tools to create, elevate and capture more value in their customer conversations.
Corporate Visions helps clients such as ADP, Motorola, Philips, UPS, Cisco and others align marketing and sales with a repeatable approach for developing and delivering winning customer conversations. For more information about Corporate Visions, visit http://corporatevisions.com/ or call 415-464-4400 or 800-360-SELL.
SOURCE Corporate Visions, Inc.