Jones Lang LaSalle Announces 2011 Supplier of Distinction Award Recipients Annual award recognizes supplier partners dedicated to delivering the highest calibre of services, value and innovation to clients
CHICAGO, June 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE: JLL) today announces the recipients of its second annual Supplier of Distinction Awards. The program recognizes the firm's supplier partners that have played a vital role in elevating Jones Lang LaSalle's ability to deliver the highest calibre of services, value and innovation to its clients.
Six companies were named as 2011 Suppliers of Distinction at a reception held June 4, 2012, during the annual Jones Lang LaSalle Management Training Conference in Austin, Texas. The winners were selected within six categories: collaboration, diversity, energy and sustainability, innovation, product and service, and total cost management. Recipients were selected from a pool of hundreds of supplier partners and through a comprehensive evaluation process by Jones Lang LaSalle's Global Strategic Sourcing Board. All support integrated facilities management services and/or product and development services across multiple regions for Jones Lang LaSalle corporate clients.
The awards categories reflect the areas considered by Jones Lang LaSalle to be most critical to providing the highest-quality integrated facilities management services to clients and to addressing clients' business objectives through supply chain diversity and quality. The Diversity Award, for example, reflects the increased interest of corporations and Jones Lang LaSalle itself in working with vendors as diverse as the global consumer population.
"Our six Suppliers of Distinction consistently provide the results-focused performance essential to a world-class integrated service platform," said Chris Browne, Managing Director of Integrated Facilities Management at Jones Lang LaSalle. "Each supplier displays a true spirit of collaboration, commitment to supply chain excellence and a superior level of service."
"Our goal is to build strong relationships with best-in-class vendors to deliver the highest level of quality and value in our services," said Marc Campbell, Senior Vice President of Strategic Sourcing at Jones Lang LaSalle. "Our Supplier of Distinction Awards recognizes those suppliers that share our client-service passion for embracing diversity, engaging in responsible corporate decision-making and uncovering new ways to reduce cost and maximize productivity."
View a short video of the highlights of the award ceremony: www.us.joneslanglasalle.com/supplierofdistinction
Jones Lang LaSalle 2011 Supplier of Distinction award recipients include:
- Diversity: The diversity category considers suppliers who demonstrate leadership in service delivery, cost management, innovation and collaboration.
- Ideal Setech: Ideal Setech offers inventive supply chain management solutions for more than 50 automotive operations in the areas of critical spare parts and excess materials. Ideal Setech is recognized for being a minority supplier providing high-quality service delivery that has resulted in exceptional satisfaction scores from Jones Lang LaSalle clients, while helping meet their supplier diversity goals.
- Total Cost Management: The total cost category considers suppliers that deliver year-over-year savings and proactively offer cost-management ideas.
- Able Services: A leading national provider of janitorial and engineering services, Able Services consistently demonstrates a strong commitment to customer service. Able Services is recognized for its work with a Jones Lang LaSalle financial services client, for whom the company has consistently achieved year-over-year savings while executing major transitions for the client and maintaining exception customer service.
- Collaboration: The collaboration category considers suppliers that increase business opportunities and risk-sharing for mutual benefit.
- Guarantee Interiors: In business for more 35 years, Guarantee Interiors is a full-service construction contractor that has been an exceptional partner to Jones Lang LaSalle over the past 15 years. Guarantee Interiors is recognized for its flawless execution, consistent delivery and commitment to meeting financial targets.
- Energy/Sustainability: The energy/sustainability category considers suppliers who support our broad objectives in delivering sustainable solutions.
- SBM Inc.: SBM is a full-service janitorial company that has helped Jones Lang LaSalle and its clients achieve impressive savings and ambitious environmental health and safety goals. SBM is recognized for its consistent delivery and impressive customer service.
- Innovation: The innovation category considers suppliers that develop breakthrough new processes, tools and/or service models.
- Compass Group: Compass Group is a leader in foodservice management and support services, operating in 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Compass Group is recognized for proactively generating ideas that have increased revenues and reduced expenses for Jones Lang LaSalle clients in multiple industries, while maintaining outstanding customer service and product delivery. Previously, Compass Group was recognized in the 2010 Suppliers of Distinction Awards in the Total Cost category.
- Product & Service: The product and service category considers suppliers that excel in delivery of services to Jones Lang LaSalle clients and the company.
- Nelson Westerberg: Nelson Westerberg is a global provider of moving and storage services to corporations, families, government and the military, with a commitment to operating efficiency and total customer satisfaction. Nelson Westerberg is recognized for its work with a Jones Lang LaSalle pharmaceutical client, in which it consistently met or exceeded expectations, responded quickly to immediate requests and proactively identified strategies for reducing costs and expediting moving schedules.
"We challenge all of our suppliers to continuously improve service, add value and innovate, and these six companies really set the standard of excellence," said Campbell. "We recognize extraordinary performance as a core value in our integrated facilities management services and we applaud each of this year's winners for their dedication to vanguard performance."
For more information about the Supplier of Distinction Award, please visit www.us.joneslanglasalle.com/supplierofdistinction
A leader in the facilities outsourcing field, Jones Lang LaSalle's Corporate Solutions business helps corporations improve the cost, efficiency and performance of their national, regional or global real estate portfolios by creating outsourcing partnerships to manage and execute a range of occupier services. This service delivery capability helps create new client relationships, particularly as companies turn to the outsourcing of their real estate activity as a way to manage expenses and enhance productivity and profitability.
For more news, videos and research resources on Jones Lang LaSalle, please visit the firm's U.S. media center webpage. Bookmark it here: http://www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/News.aspx.
About Jones Lang LaSalle
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE: JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2011 global revenue of $3.6 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide, including 200 corporate offices. The firm is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 2.1 billion square feet worldwide. LaSalle Investment Management, the company's investment management business, is one of the world's largest and most diverse in real estate with $47.2 billion of assets under management. For further information, please visit our website, www.joneslanglasalle.com.
SOURCE Jones Lang LaSalle