NASHUA, N.H., Aug. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Kentico Software, a leader in customer experience management, today announced the kick-off of Kentico Connection USA in Boston on September 23-24.
Kentico Connection USA is a two-day conference for developers, marketers, partners and business owners looking to derive maximum value and return from their marketing efforts. The show features three tracks—Technology, Partner and a new Marketing Track that attendees can register separately for—together delivering more than 30 sessions on up-the-minute trends, industry insights, and partner case studies that demonstrate the level of sophistication made possible by the right combination of marketing tools, creativity and expertise:
- Technical Track: Kentico-led sessions delivering informative technical sessions as well as insights into the powerful digital marketing tools available to create sophisticated marketing programs.
- Partner Track: Comprised of case studies on and best practices for solving real-world marketing challenges.
- New Marketing Track: An intensive and content-rich program for marketing professionals interested in staying ahead of their game. Learn the secrets of digital marketing with the latest knowledge and best practices from a host of industry experts.
"Digital marketing is about more than just technology," said Petr Palas, Founder and CEO of Kentico Software. "It's also about creativity and know-how. That's why this year's Kentico Connection USA conference promises to be the best yet, with a new Marketing Track featuring insight from some of the most experienced and cutting-edge professionals in the business."
Attendees of Kentico Connection USA can expect new Marketing Track sessions focused on a variety of marketing disciplines and channels, including:
- Mobile: Engaging Users in the Mobile and Social Era by Phil Hendrix , GigaOm Pro
- Branding: Why do 90% of campaigns fail? by Martin McInnes, The Church Agency
- PR: Content and Collaboration: The New Global Marketing Opportunity by Mary Shank Rockman, MSR Communications
- Social Media: Essential Social Media Metrics: What you Should Be Tracking and Why by Cappy Popp, Thought Labs
To register and for more information on the Kentico Connection conferences in Boston, London or Sydney, please visit: http://connection.kentico.com.
About Kentico CMS
Kentico CMS is an enterprise Web Content Management System and Customer Experience Management solution that provides a complete set of features for building websites, intranets, community sites and e-commerce solutions on the Microsoft ASP.NET platform, on premise or in the cloud. It supports mobile websites, SEO, document management, online marketing tools, multilingual websites, and multisite management, and comes out of the box with 70 ready-to-use modules, 400 configurable Web parts, and source code available by request.
Kentico CMS customers can expect a highly flexible platform with a uniquely easy-to-use user interface. It's currently used by more than 16,000 websites in 90 countries. Clients include Microsoft, Guinness, Chiquita, Vodafone, O2, Orange, Brussels Airlines, Mazda, Ford, Subaru, Isuzu, Samsung, Gibson, ESPN, DKNY, Abbott Labs, Medibank, Ireland.ie and many others.
About Kentico Software
Kentico provides an affordable, award-winning Integrated marketing solution that is easy-to-use but also highly customizable for powerful real-time customer-centric marketing across multiple channels on-premise or in the Cloud. Founded in 2004, Kentico is headquartered in the Czech Republic with offices in the US, UK, and Australia. A Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with 1,200 digital agency partners, Kentico powers more than 16,000 websites in 90 countries. Customers include Bacardi; Great British Chefs; Mighty River Power; Run and Become.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE Kentico Software