DUBLIN, Dec. 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6svvb6/kenya_tyre_market) has announced the addition of the "Kenya Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
Kenya Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", and passenger cars, two wheelers and three wheelers cumulatively accounted for around 70% of the overall tyre sales in Kenya in 2014.
The domination of these automobile segments is expected to continue over the next five years. Nairobi, Mombasa and Kisumu provinces account for majority of the overall tyre demand in the country, and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period as well. Sameer Tyre Company is the only domestic tyre manufacturer operating in the country, with other leading global tyre players such as Pirelli, Apollo, Michelin, CEAT, Dunlop, and Kumho operating through the import route in Kenya.
Kenya is an African country with a population of around 45 million in 2014. The country is considered as one of the largest and most progressive economies in East and Central Africa region. Rising vehicle sales coupled with favorable government policies are expected to boost tyre market in Kenya over the next five years. With a vehicle motorization rate of around 28 vehicles per 1,000 people, Kenya offers a huge potential for new vehicle sales over the next five years, thereby promising a positive outlook for the country's tyre industry as well.
Kenya Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 report elaborates following aspects of tyre market in Kenya:
- Increasing Demand for Motorbikes
- Decreasing Chinese Tyre Penetration
- Increasing Automobile sector
- Distributor Network
- Increasing Penetration of Radial Tyres
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. Kenya Tyre Production Overview
5. Kenya Tyre Market Outlook
6. Kenya Medium & Heavy Commercial (M&HCV) Tyre Market Outlook
7. Kenya Passenger Car (PC) Tyre Market Outlook
8. Kenya Off-the Road (OTR) Tyre Market Outlook
9. Kenya Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV) Tyre Market Outlook
10. Kenya Two-Wheeler (2W) & Three-Wheeler (3W) Tyre Market Outlook
11. Import-Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Kenya Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Alliance Tire Company Ltd.
- Apollo Tyres Ltd.
- CEAT Limited
- GT Radial
- Goodyear Tyre and Rubber Industries
- Kumho Tire Co., Inc
- Michelin North America, Inc.
- Pirelli & C. SpA.
- Sameer Africa Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6svvb6/kenya_tyre_market
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets