NEW YORK, May 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading global public relations agency Ketchum today announced the election of 13 new partners. Ketchum partners embody the firm's culture and values, ensure consistent, best-in-class public relations services for the firm's clients, and inspire and develop Ketchum's employees.
"These extraordinary Ketchum colleagues were chosen for being the kind of leader others want to work with, for starting and finishing with what is best for our clients, for being known and respected inside and outside of the agency, for being generous with what and who they know, and for making heroes of others," said Rob Flaherty, Ketchum senior partner, CEO and president. "As partners, they will help us deliver exceptional client service by providing input on the strategic future of the agency, identifying new products and services, and ensuring continued growth."
This year's partner group includes four colleagues who play a key leadership role in the success of an office or business unit. They are:
- John Bailey, managing director, Ketchum Singapore;
- Valeria Perito, CEO of Ketchum Brazil, based in São Paulo;
- Vicky Wagner, CEO of Brandzeichen, based in Düsseldorf;
- Yonnie Woo, managing director of Ketchum Korea, based in Seoul.
One individual is recognized for furthering Ketchum's reputation as a social and digital engagement agency. That individual is:
- Joe Becker, associate director of Ketchum Digital, based in New York.
Reflecting Ketchum's relentless commitment to client service, five individuals are recognized for providing outstanding counsel and leading an area of expertise. Those individuals are:
- Alison Doughty, managing director of Inspired Science, based in London;
- Corinne Gudovic, director of the Midwest Brand Marketing Practice, based in Chicago;
- Chris Handler, director of the Social Marketing Practice, based in Washington, D.C.;
- Kevin Oates, director of the Los Angeles Corporate & Public Affairs Practice;
- Paul Wood, director of the New York Corporate & Public Affairs Practice.
Further illustrating the firm's deep commitment to operational excellence, this year Ketchum added the following new partners for that area:
- Steve Navarra, director of finance and operations for Ketchum South, Ketchum Digital and Ketchum Canada, based in Atlanta;
- Dave Scott, director of European finance, based in London;
- Katherine Yustak, director of North America human resources, based in New York.
"I'm thrilled to welcome these colleagues into our existing group of partners and senior partners," said Flaherty. "The addition of their diverse knowledge and international experience to our leadership team will help to shape the future of the firm."
Ketchum is a leading global communications firm with operations in more than 70 countries across six continents. The winner of 17 Cannes Lions and an unprecedented five PRWeek Campaign of the Year Awards, Ketchum partners with clients to deliver strategic programming, game-changing creative and measurable results that build brands and reputations. For more information on Ketchum, a part of the DAS Group of Companies, visit www.ketchum.com.
About the DAS Group of Companies
The DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com), is a global group of marketing services companies. DAS includes over 200 companies in the following marketing disciplines: specialty, PR, healthcare, CRM, events, promotional marketing, branding and research. Operating through a combination of networks and regional organizations, DAS serves international, regional, national and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ketchum-elects-13-new-partners-to-management-team-300274847.html