LAKE FOREST, Calif., Jan.13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Pura Naturals (OTC Markets: PNAT), the manufacturer of revolutionary foam cleaning products, today announces key leadership positions that will support Robert Doherty, CEO, as they progress toward bringing a better way to clean to the mass market. "We have brought together an experienced team in key areas as we position the company to transform what it means to clean," says CEO of Pura Naturals, Robert Doherty.
The senior leadership team will notably reflect the strategic importance Pura Naturals places on the customers and the distribution channels that make the Pura products accessible. Effective January 12, 2017, the leadership appointments include:
- Derek Duhame, has been appointed President to lead the growth of Pura Naturals across all product lines. Throughout his career, Mr. Duhame has consistently performed at high levels and has increased market share, profitability, and sales productivity for organizations. "I am very excited and honored to lead this innovative company and be a part of such a dedicated and talented team," says Mr. Duhame who is an empowering and team-inspiring leader with a history of building, training and mentoring high-performing marketing campaigns and cross-functional teams.
- Jeff Silver is appointed to Vice President Commercial/Marine Sales for Pura Marine. Jeff has worked in manufacturing and sales, and with marine foam products, for most of his career. His service as a Commodore of the Huntington Beach Yacht Club combined with nearly 20 years in the marine industry position him to provide clients with advanced solutions using Pura Naturals Earth Conscious Foam™
- episode49, a creative web design, search engine optimization and digital marketing solutions firm will work directly with Impact Strategic Marketing Insights, LLC to develop a consumer-focused digital presence for Pura Naturals enhanced e-commerce activity. episode49 has been providing business solutions through custom digital development since 1997 and has significant strength in results-driven performance with a high level of data integrity.
About Pura Naturals
Pura Naturals has a household cleaning product that absorbs grease and grime while delivering unique soap infusion without harmful chemicals or the bacteria buildup common with typical sponge products. Pura Naturals' foam technology was developed in response to the gulf oil spill. The revolutionary foam absorbs grease while repelling water and inhibiting bacteria growth and odors. The earth conscious company prides itself on its plant-based products made from renewable resources with no petroleum by-products. Further information can be found at www.puranaturalsproducts.com.
Forward-looking statements and other important information
Some of the statements herein constitute forward-looking statements. These statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievement expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements.
Factors that might cause such a difference include, but are not limited to, the following:
- general economic and business conditions, both national and in the regions in which the Company will operate;
- industry capacity;
- demographic changes;
- existing laws and government regulations and changes in, or the failure to comply with, such laws and regulations;
- challenges to our intellectual property rights;
- technological developments that increase the cost of providing or reduce the demand for the Company's services;
- changes in business strategy or development plans;
- the ability to attract and retain qualified personnel;
- the availability and terms of obtaining capital to fund the Company's business;
- and other factors referenced herein.
In connection with, and because we desire to take advantage of, the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, we caution readers regarding certain forward-looking statements in the following discussion and elsewhere in this report and in any other statement made by, or on our behalf. Forward-looking statements are statements not based on historical information and which relate to future operations, strategies, financial results or other developments. Forward-looking statements are necessarily based upon estimates and assumptions that are inherently subject to significant business, economic and competitive uncertainties and contingencies, many of which are beyond our control and many of which, with respect to future business decisions, are subject to change. These uncertainties and contingencies can affect actual results and could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in any forward-looking statements made by, or on our behalf. We disclaim any obligation to update forward-looking statements.
In some cases, you can identify forward‑looking statements by terminology such as "may," "will," "should," "could," "intend," "expects," "plan," "anticipates," "believes," "estimates," "predicts," "potential," or "continue" or the negative of such terms or other comparable terminology. Although we believe that the expectations reflected in the forward‑looking statements are reasonable, we cannot guarantee future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. Moreover, neither we nor any other person assumes responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of such statements.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/key-appointments-named-to-pura-naturals-senior-management-team-300390891.html
SOURCE Pura Naturals, Inc.