HELSINKI and WALTHAM, Mass., June 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- SSH Communications Security today announced that several marquee customer wins, expansion into key markets, robust strategic partnerships and a new program to educate business and IT experts have created strong momentum to date in 2016. Additional information can be found at www.ssh.com.
As the leader in addressing the trusted security access gap and as the inventor of the Secure Shell and SFTP protocols, SSH Communications Security continues to lead the industry through several key developments, including:
- Customer wins: The company's Universal SSH Key Manager and CryptoAuditor solutions have attracted customers across all sectors including: financial services, oil & gas, federal, IT security enablement and healthcare. Key wins include a major global bank, a large European bank and a leading provider of enterprise security for Web connectivity.
- Global expansion: Recognizing the strategic importance of the Asian markets in today's global IT security market, SSH Communications Security has expanded its global presence with offices in Tokyo and Singapore.
- Strategic partnerships: SSH Communications Security continues to strengthen its reach and solutions for its customers.
- Certified Security Solutions (CSS) provides customers with the ability to control their certificate management environments. The strategic technology partnership brings customers a best-of-breed enterprise key and certificate management offering.
- ReadySpace Limited, a leading cloud and managed hosting provider in Hong Kong, has added SSH's CryptoAuditor privileged user monitoring solution to its service offering.
- Burning Tree, a global consulting firm specializing in security and identity management, complements SSH Communications Security's current UK distribution network with specialized capabilities to help information security companies grow their business.
- Continued awareness: Understanding the privileged access challenges enterprises face, SSH Communications Security is proud to announce SSH University, which is being launched to help educate business and IT experts on how to best address security access gaps for SSH key management and encrypted traffic monitoring. Full details can be found at http://info.ssh.com/ssh-university
Matthew McKenna, Chief Strategy Officer, SSH Communications Security, said: "As the cyber threat landscape has become increasingly complex and treacherous, enterprises across all types of verticals have had to focus on securing the infrastructure that underpins their networks. Because we have been involved with solutions for Internet security from the beginning, organizations trust us with their encryption, key management and authentication needs. We will continue to honor that trust with our expertise and innovation and anticipate that this will drive our future success."
About SSH Communications Security
SSH Communications Security (NASDAQ OMX) is a leading provider of enterprise cybersecurity solutions that monitor, control and automate trusted access to critical data. The company's long track record of innovation includes Secure Shell (SSH) - one of the world's most widely used network security protocols. Demanding customers worldwide trust our flagship Universal SSH Key Manager® and other solutions to manage access, enhance security, and achieve compliance. The Company sells direct through offices in North America, Europe and Asia and through a global network of certified partners. Access more at www.ssh.com
Europe & APAC Contact:
Shiho Hashimoto SSH Communications Security +358 40 549 3387
SSH Communications Security
+358 40 549 3387
Rueben Rodriguez SSH Communications Security +1 781-996-1015
SSH Communications Security
Laura Schaub Nadel Phelan, Inc. +1 831-440-2414
Nadel Phelan, Inc.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/key-customer-wins-and-regional-expansion-drive-success-for-ssh-communications-security-300275271.html
SOURCE SSH Communications Security