MADISON, Wis., June 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The latest release of the clinical trial management system, Allegro CTMS, contains major features that provide an enriched user experience and optimized operations management. Influenced by customer feedback and industry needs, the single-site edition and the multi-site edition both received key enhancements, such as cycles calendars, pre-screen questionnaires, improved project management functionality and enhanced investigator payment tracking.
Allegro CTMS Single-Site Edition
Created for investigator sites and research groups, Allegro CTMS Single-Site Edition provides sites the ability to effectively manage their subject visits, financials, business development efforts, and more. Recent enhancements include:
- Cycles Calendars: Eases the building of complex calendars, especially helpful for oncology studies.
- Pre-Screen Questionnaires: Speeds the enrollment process with easy creation, quick updates, and seamless integration with recruitment campaigns already in the system.
- Procedure Master: Provides a customer-defined starting point for the budgeting process while allowing protocol-specific modifications. Additionally, it promotes consistency and helps ensure that sites recover their costs.
- Simplified Budgeting: Offers more flexibility with the ability to separate the pre-award budget from the true protocol budget used to set up payables and billables.
- Additional Default Reports
Allegro CTMS Multi-Site Edition
Designed for multi-site trials, Investigative Site Networks (ISNs), and Site Management Organizations (SMOs), the multi-site edition features tools to help manage site activities, financials, and visit management, to name a few. Some select enhancements to the system include:
- Investigator Payment Tracking: Additional data entry fields including adhoc payments, provide better tracking of investigator payments for reporting in accordance with the Physician Payment Sunshine Act.
- Improved Site Selection: The addition of custom-defined criteria provides a more comprehensive site selection process with targeted results.
- Advanced Project Management: New functionality, such as the ability to compare site performance across protocols or compare protocols across sites, based on user-defined milestones and benchmarks, provides greater visibility into site activities.
- Additional Default Reports
The latest editions of Allegro CTMS are a continuation of Forte Research Systems' commitment to innovation through collaboration with our customers.
About Allegro CTMS
Built by Forte Research Systems, Inc., Allegro® CTMS is an easy-to-use, intuitively designed, cloud-based system that supports clinical research operations excellence. The functionality in Allegro CTMS Single-Site Edition is designed for investigator sites and research groups, while Allegro CTMS Multi-Site Edition has features that support the unique needs of multi-site trials, ISNs, and SMOs.
To set up a demonstration of Allegro CTMS or to learn more, please contact Forte Research Systems.
SOURCE Forte Research Systems, Inc.