Keynotes, Agenda Set for Advance 2013 Conference Cross-Industry Identity and Credit Risk Management Conference to Offer Wide Range of Informative, Engaging Presentations and Panels
SAN DIEGO, July 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ID Analytics, Inc., a leader in consumer risk management, today announced the keynotes and agenda for Advance 2013, the annual preeminent credit and identity risk management conference. In its 11th year, Advance is designed to highlight innovations in consumer risk management and serve as a platform for industry discussion.
The conference will be held September 24-26, 2013 at the Omni San Diego Hotel and will bring together leadership across multiple business, government and academic disciplines with the objective of establishing a dynamic dialogue for credit and risk executives. This year's conference will explore the expanding definition of identity, where innovation is headed, which consumer behavior trends matter the most and what it will take to successfully balance risk while fostering new opportunities.
Keynotes this year include:
- Tom Ridge, former Homeland Security Secretary and Governor of Pennsylvania will illustrate through his personal experience, the expanding global vulnerabilities the world faces as a consequence of our current technological and social landscape.
- Pamela Meyer, founder and CEO of Calibrate, a leading deception detection training company, and author of the bestselling book Liespotting, will present custom research on societal trends and motivations for deception and dishonesty.
- James Fowler, Ph.D., noted professor of Medical Genetics and Political Science at the University of California, San Diego, will advance the dialogue with a deeper dive into consumer behavior by examining consumer interaction with social networks, behavioral science and evolution through data.
- Rudolph Giuliani, former Mayor of the City of New York, will share his principles of leadership, and how his experiences running the City of New York can be useful to those managing in the private sector.
In addition, Advance 2013 will include sessions featuring industry experts that cover topics such as:
- Social Media in Credit Decisioning
- Changing Behaviors in the Mobile World
- The Intersection of Online and Offline Identities
- Big Data, Big Dilemma
- Emerging Technologies in Identity
About ID Analytics, Inc.
ID Analytics is transforming consumer risk management with patented analytics, proven expertise, and real-time insight into consumer behavior. By combining proprietary data from the ID Network®—one of the nation's largest networks of cross-industry behavioral data—with advanced science, ID Analytics provides unprecedented visibility into identity risk and creditworthiness. Every day, the largest U.S. companies and critical government agencies rely on ID Analytics to make risk-based decisions that enhance revenue, reduce fraud, drive cost savings, and protect consumers. ID Analytics is a wholly-owned subsidiary of LifeLock, Inc. Please visit us on the web at www.idanalytics.com.
ID Analytics is a registered trademark of ID Analytics, Inc. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective holders.
SOURCE ID Analytics, Inc.