Kick Off the Ski Season This December With a Stay at The Lodge in Verbier
LONDON, September 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
The Lodge in Verbier, Sir Richard Branson's privately owned ski chalet, is normally hired exclusively in winter for up to 18 guests but for the week commencing 9th December 2012 individual rooms can be booked 'hotel style' to kick off the 2012-13 ski season.
Guests can book individual rooms for stays of 3, 4 or 7 nights from the 9th December until the 16th December 2012.* Rates start from CHF 4,200 (£2,752/$4,340**) per room for a 3 night stay, based on shared double occupancy.
- Your accommodation at The Lodge in one of the 7 bedrooms or 2 Master Suites
- Breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner. A light lunch is served in winter for those guests not eating on the mountain.
- All drinks including premium branded spirits, wine, beer and house champagne
- 24 hour driver service within Verbier
Things to do…and also included!
- Take a dip in the indoor heated pool, or warm yourself up in the indoor or outdoor Jacuzzis
- Tuck into some of the exquisite dishes from our kitchen - order what you want, or let us surprise you! You can even watch our chefs at work and pick up some tips
- Try a few glasses of red or white from our wine cellar
- Curling on the mini ice-rink! (weather permitting)
The Lodge in Verbier is part of Virgin Limited Edition; Sir Richard Branson's privately owned collection of award-winning luxury retreats.
Notes to Editors:
Terms and conditions:
* Set arrival dates may apply
** Converted rates correct at time of writing
Virgin Limited Edition is an award-winning collection of unique retreats, chosen for their beautiful locations and magnificent surroundings; each offers a sense of fun, style, luxury and exceptional personal service. The group includes Necker Island in the Caribbean's British Virgin Islands, Ulusaba Private Game Reserve in South Africa, The Roof Gardens and Babylon Restaurant in London; Kasbah Tamadot in Morocco, The Lodge in Verbier, Necker Belle, a 105 foot luxury catamaran and Necker Nymph, a three man aero submarine.Joining the collection in 2013 will be Mahali Mzuri, a luxury tented safari camp in Kenya.
Virgin Limited Edition aims to make a credible contribution towards creating a sustainable economy and to meet or exceed the expectations of our customers and stakeholders.
For bookings please call 0800-716-919 (toll free) or +44(0)208-600-0430 alternatively visit http://www.virginlimitededition.com for more details.
SOURCE Virgin Limited Edition