LOS ANGELES, March 3, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The demands of a new baby, cranky toddler, moody adolescent, or rebellious teen can take a toll on parents' relationships. KidsInTheHouse.com gathers four leading experts on love and intimacy to discuss dating, marriage — and, sadly, sometimes divorce — as part of a FREE live streaming event, "Modern Love," from 7-8 pm PST, March 3.
KidsInTheHouse.com, with more than 9,000 videos from 500 experts that answer questions parents want to know, is also live-tweeting "Modern Love." Viewers can ask questions and watch the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #modernlove.
"Parents have a lot of questions about maintaining the relationship that brought them together before they had children," said Leana Greene, parenting expert and CEO of KidsInTheHouse.com. "They have questions when they're having trouble. When they divorce, they have to learn how to be single again, this time with kids."
KidsInTheHouse.com's last live streaming event trended on Twitter with over 2 million tweets in 30 minutes. Thursday's event features:
- Dr. Tammy Nelson, author of The New Monogamy: Redefining Your Relationship After Infidelity and Getting The Sex You Want
- Katherine Woodward Thomas, M.A., MFT, author of the bestseller Conscious Uncoupling: 5 Steps to Living Happily Even After and Calling in "The One": 7 Weeks to Attract the Love of Your Life
- Dr. Wendy Walsh, "America's Relationship Expert" and CNN news commentator
- Kathy Eldon of Creativevision.org, supporting media and the arts for positive social change in honor of photojournalist Dan Eldon, and author of In The Heart Of Life
- Gracie X, author of Wide Open: My Adventures in Polyamory, Open Marriage and Loving On My Own Terms.
The event covers attracting potential partners, developing a loving relationship, retaining sexuality after parenthood, working through infidelity, dealing with divorce, and more.
"Relationship problems are often communication problems," says Dr. Tammy Nelson. "Learning to communicate in new and intimate ways immediately creates connection. You can lower your defenses, build new trust, and experience new loving feelings."
Parents can sign up to watch the event here: http://www.kidsinthehouse.com/cocktail-party-and-broadcast-sign-up
Follow the live-tweeting here: http://twubs.com/modernlove
For more expert tips on sibling rivalry and how to help your kids get along, check out KidInTheHouse.com
KidsInTheHouse.com is the ultimate parenting resource. With a searchable database of over 9,000 parenting videos, parents can easily access solutions to the full range of parenting challenges that occur between pregnancy and college.
Learn from over 500 top experts, including doctors, educators, professional athletes, business leaders, celebrities, best-selling authors and parents like you!
SOURCE Kids in the House