KineticD Awarded Gold in 2013 Network Products Guide Hot Companies and Best Products Awards KineticD Branded Microsite Selected as Best Tool and Marketing Resource for Partners Program
TORONTO, May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- KineticD™, known for its cloud backup and data recovery services for small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs), announced today that Network Products Guide, industry's leading technology research and advisory guide, has named KineticD a Gold winner of the 8th Annual 2013 Hot Companies and Best Products Awards in the Best Tools and Marketing Resources for Partners Program for its branded microsite for resellers. Winners from all over the world were honored in Las Vegas on Tuesday, May 7, 2013.
- The KineticD microsite allow resellers to market the simplicity of managing and scheduling backups across business locations to their customers without having to design or host a website.
- The branded microsite includes a dedicated link that can be easily integrated into the reseller's website, providing access to proven sales tools, including marketing information, success stories and product features.
- The KineticD reseller program requires no minimum commitment or upfront investments and provides at least a 20 percent margin to even the smallest reseller.
Jamie Brenzel, CEO, KineticD, said:
"We developed this program in collaboration with our partners to assist them in their sales and marketing efforts. To receive this industry and peer award by Network Products Guide further solidifies our position as a company that provides our partners with the tools they need to succeed in the cloud data backup and recovery market."
Social Media Destinations:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/KineticD
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/KineticD
- Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/company/KineticD
KineticD™, an early pioneer of cloud backup technology, has set a new industry standard by providing small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) with the same level of security and protection that is available to large enterprises. KineticD's patented KineticCloud™ Backup technology, known for its scalability, advanced data reduction capabilities and ease-of-use, has won prestigious industry awards and has been featured in many key industry publications. Founded in 2002, KineticD technologies and solutions are currently used daily by over 60,000 customers, 1,000 resellers, 100 MSPs and private label partners for online backup and recovery, archiving, disaster readiness, secure file sharing and remote access. For a free trial or to request more information, visit www.kineticd.com/
Nadel Phelan, Inc.