KineticD Celebrates Ten Years of Innovation in Online Backup Market, Continues Growth Track Fueled by Hybrid Cloud Backup Model
Company Experiences Strong Growth in 2012 as Demand for Affordable Cloud Services Increases
TORONTO, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- KineticD™, known for its cloud backup and data recovery services for small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs), announced today that 2013 marks the company's ten year anniversary – a significant milestone in its commitment to providing cloud backup and data recovery services. Over the past year, the company demonstrated exceptionally strong growth with a 40 percent increase in its reseller channel and a 20 percent uptick in business users worldwide, prompting the opening of a new U.S. data center scheduled to go live on April 15th, 2013.
"As we enter our tenth year in business, we have seen many changes in, and the rapid development of, the Cloud backup and data recovery market," said Jamie Brenzel, CEO of KineticD. "Since its inception, KineticD has been renowned for providing small and mid-sized businesses with the same level of security and protection that is available to large enterprises. As the demand for affordable, reliable storage and data recovery solutions continues to grow, KineticD is at the forefront of the industry, leading with innovative solutions that deliver measurable business value for our clients. We look forward to continuing to meet the needs of our customers and partners as this market evolves."
- Deployment of a fully integrated, award-winning KineticCloud Backup solution, built to support petabyte scalability while maintaining the features of a robust front-end
- 60,000 users backing up more than 1.2 PT of data to KineticD's SSAE16 certified data center, including a midsize business with over a dozen servers
- 250 server clients installed in 2012, furthering customer awareness of the importance of optimizing high traffic server environments with granular backup schedules using a central console that provides agentless backup on any operating system from any location
- 40 percent growth in the reseller channel through its expanded channel enablement program including an automatic MicroSite for Resellers, a partner resource page and monthly partner newsletter
- Broad-level support via agentless backup software for Microsoft Exchange (full and brick-level), SQL, Hyper-V, VMware and SharePoint
- 30 seeds of large datasets successfully executed utilizing KineticSeed, providing SMBs with the ability to backup large amounts of data to KineticD's data center from a USB or external drive
- Provide businesses with the ability to share and access corporate data files and applications securely from Android smartphones and iOS devices
- Maintained 100 percent data recovery track record since the company's inception
- Implemented full backup support for virtual environments including VMware and Hyper-V
- Successfully implemented Microsoft SharePoint integration in beta
Social Media Destinations:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/KineticD
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/KineticD
- Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/company/KineticD
KineticD™, an early pioneer of cloud backup technology, has set a new industry standard by providing small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) with the same level of security and protection that is available to large enterprises. KineticD's patented KineticCloud™ Backup technology, known for its scalability, advanced data reduction capabilities and ease-of-use, has won prestigious industry awards and has been featured in many key industry publications. Founded in 2002, KineticD technologies and solutions are currently used daily by over 60,000 customers, 1,000 resellers, 100 MSPs and private label partners for online backup and recovery, archiving, disaster readiness, secure file sharing and remote access. For a free trial or to request more information, visit www.kineticd.com
Nadel Phelan, Inc.
More by this Source
KineticD Expands Team to Drive Strategic Product Innovations in the Cloud Backup Market
Jun 26, 2013, 08:00 ET
KineticD Supports Data Privacy with Bank Grade Protection
Jul 30, 2013, 08:00 ET
KineticD Delivers Windows 8.1 Certified Open File Driver
Jul 09, 2013, 08:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.