KineticD Expands Team to Drive Strategic Product Innovations in the Cloud Backup Market Leslie Persaud Named as Director of Product Management
TORONTO, June 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- KineticD™, known for its cloud backup and data recovery services for small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs), today announced the appointment of Leslie Persaud as director of product management to drive strategic product innovations and enhance the company's global presence.
- Persaud will be responsible for all aspects of product management at KineticD. He brings to the company more than 15 years of experience in the high tech industry, with expertise in the design, development, and marketing of software solutions.
- As a product leader, Persaud was responsible for defining and building products for some of the most successful companies in the world, including Fujifilm, Logitech and Intuit.
- Persaud's ability to drive product strategy with customer centricity has made him successful in building and launching award winning solutions for global markets with revenue in excess of $100m.
- Persaud began his career in software engineering at ATI Technologies Inc., a world leader in graphics, video and multimedia products, and he possesses both a strong technical and business background.
Leslie Persaud, director of product management, said:
"This is a pivotal time in the global cloud backup and data recovery market, providing ever-expanding opportunities for KineticD. With a focus on research and design, I look forward to continuing KineticD's strategy of delivering innovative products to the global market."
Jamie Brenzel, CEO of KineticD, said:
"As we continue our current growth trajectory, we are poised to further the company's expansion through strategic product innovations and market leadership. We are very pleased to have Leslie on our team and will look to his proven abilities and unique insights to deliver results based on his career success in the design, development and marketing of SaaS solutions."
Social Media Destinations:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/KineticD
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/KineticD
- Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/company/KineticD
KineticD™, an early pioneer of cloud backup technology, has set a new industry standard by providing small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) with the same level of security and protection that is available to large enterprises. KineticD's patented KineticCloud™ Backup technology, known for its scalability, advanced data reduction capabilities and ease-of-use, has won prestigious industry awards and has been featured in many key industry publications. Founded in 2002, KineticD technologies and solutions are currently used daily by over 60,000 customers, 1,000 resellers, 100 MSPs and private label partners for online backup and recovery, archiving, disaster readiness, secure file sharing and remote access. For a free trial or to request more information, visit www.kineticd.com/
Nadel Phelan, Inc.