KineticD Supports SMBs with Hybrid Cloud Storage on World Backup Day, Every Day
Secure Your Data on March 31st with the KineticCloud Backup Suite for SMBs
TORONTO, March 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- KineticD™, known for its cloud backup and data recovery services for small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs), today announced its support of World Backup Day on March 31st, urging SMBs to observe the day by making sure their data is safe and securely backed up.
"48 percent of mid-sized businesses and 38 percent of small businesses have already moved their data to the cloud," said KineticD CEO Jamie Brenzel. "Ideally, every SMB already has some kind of data backup installed, however, the reality of this is that many simply don't take the time to ensure their data is secure. In the spirit of World Backup Day, everyone should use March 31st to make sure their backup system works properly. If it doesn't, let us know. KineticD's hybrid cloud solutions will give your data enterprise-grade protection every day of the year."
Earlier this month, KineticD announced its KineticCloud Backup Suite for SMBs and KineticSeed, a data-seeding feature to ease the pain of the initial backup. These powerful tools provide SMBs with the latest data backup and recovery technology. With its hybrid storage approach, KineticCloud safely backs up company data on-site and in the cloud, ensuring data continuity in the event of a disaster or server crash. Businesses will appreciate KineticCloud features, such as:
- Specialized Backup Software for the Entire SMB Environment – Patented file-based Continuous Data Protection (CDP) for PCs, Macs and mobile users on laptops. Schedule based backup for servers and databases supporting any combination of retention policies.
- Easy Manageability – Agentless backup of multiple systems from one server. CDP and granular scheduling capabilities that fully automate tedious manual work. Single pane web portal for all backup activities across the business.
- Disaster Readiness – Hybrid cloud backup solutions that include an unlimited local vault, providing your business with two backup locations for redundancy and faster recovery times at no extra cost.
- Optimal Performance – Advanced block-level backups based on KineticD's global de-duplication technology drastically improve initial backup and restoration times.
KineticD supports data backup on World Backup Day and every day. To show our commitment, we are offering a 14-day free trial of our KineticCloud Backup Suite. Visit the KineticD website for more details.
For more information about World Backup Day, visit www.worldbackupday.com.
Social Media Destinations:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/KineticD
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/kineticd
- Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/company/kineticd
KineticD™, an early pioneer of cloud backup technology, has set a new industry standard by providing small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) with the same level of security and protection that is available to large enterprises. KineticD's patented KineticCloud™ Backup technology, known for its scalability, advanced data reduction capabilities and ease-of-use, has won prestigious industry awards and has been featured in many key industry publications. Founded in 2002, KineticD technologies and solutions are currently used daily by over 60,000 customers, 1,000 resellers, 100 MSPs and private label partners for online backup and recovery, archiving, disaster readiness, secure file sharing and remote access. For a free trial or to request more information, visit www.kineticd.com
Nadel Phelan, Inc.
More by this Source
KineticD Expands Team to Drive Strategic Product Innovations in the Cloud Backup Market
Jun 26, 2013, 08:00 ET
KineticD Supports Data Privacy with Bank Grade Protection
Jul 30, 2013, 08:00 ET
KineticD Delivers Windows 8.1 Certified Open File Driver
Jul 09, 2013, 08:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.