CINCINNATI, April 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center is undergoing a stunning renovation of the lobby and lounge of their downtown Cincinnati hotel. Completion is slated for early summer of 2010 and will boast an open, airy, sun-filled lobby that will bring new style, productivity and comfort to guests. Other features include:
- The Social Business Zone designed to let guests engage with each other and "meet, greet, and eat" during the day and play and celebrate at night
- Space that will provide guests with private areas of secluded comfort while still being in the center of the action
- Updated front desk designed to offer a "one stop" experience for arrivals, departures, concierge, business, and retail services including a 42" touch screen TV concierge service
- Functional seating, entertainment, state-of-the-art technology and a media wall
- Innovative food and beverage options
- Complimentary high speed internet in all public space and guest rooms
Designed to be energetic in the morning, motivating at mid-day, and engaging at night, the new lobby inspires business and leisure to intersect so guests can be productive, relax, or both. To achieve this feeling hotel-wide, a full renovation of their Cincinnati hotel rooms will begin at the end of 2010, bringing new style, productivity and comfort to guests.
About Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati
The essence of convenience and comfort, the Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center is the premier University of Cincinnati hotel. Centrally located on campus, this Cincinnati University hotel features award-winning facilities, boasting over 20,000 sq ft of space highlighted by advanced event technology. Spacious guest rooms are equipped with high-speed Internet, luxurious Marriott bedding and 37" flat screen TVs. A top Cincinnati conference hotel, the Marriott offers event planners, IACC-certified facilities and ample choices for setups - conference rooms, amphitheaters or grand ballroom. An ideally situated Cincinnati, OH hotel, it is within 3 miles of downtown, 2 miles of 9 area hospitals and close to the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens. Offering something for everyone, the Kingsgate Marriott Cincinnati, OH Hotel is the perfect conference destination.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 513-487-3800, or visit http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/cvgkg.
SOURCE Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati