EASTLAKE, Colo., June 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The Kiosk Industry Association is proud to announce the 2017 Hall of Fame inductees. This year our inductees are Tommy Woycik of NEXTEP SYSTEMS, Traci Martin of Olea Kiosks, Ben Wheeler, Nigel Seed (UK) and James Vande Castle is the media inductee.
Posthumous inductees are Tommy Wincent of Swecoin (Sweden) and Eric Dumouchel of Ultimedia (France).
The leading vote getter for the 2017 edition is Tommy Woycik, Founder and President of NEXTEP SYSTEMS, which specializes in self-order for QSRs, Restaurants and Fast Casual and counts SUBWAY, Wow Bao, and Which Wich among its clients. NEXTEP self-order includes indoor, outdoor, drive-thru, and mobile solutions.
Tommy Woycik says: "It's an exciting time in self-order technology, as it's become clear that the restaurant industry has started adopting self-order kiosks on a massive scale."
"In much the same way that mobile ordering began with pizza and spread throughout restaurants of every category, self-order has started with QSR and fast casual pilots, but will soon become standard industry-wide, both inside and at the drive-thru."
"Consumers will come to expect a consistently elevated experience, regardless of location or brand. As standardization builds momentum, we're looking forward to the opportunity to help restaurants weave self-order technology into their business models and brands."
The Kiosk Industry Association and Advisory Board congratulate all the inductees and thank them for their dedication to the kiosk industry over the many years. Their success is our success.
Editor Picks This Week - http://kioskindustry.org/news/
- Android Kiosk Software Lockdown Release by KioWare adds Guided Setup and more
- Case Study – Schlolar Chip and Shuttle Computer – ID Attendance and ID Badge
- Kiosk pic in the Wild – Nice shot of Dallas DFW airport kiosk for Decaux
- Question For Day – Are kiosks installed prior to 2010 ADA regulations subject to 2010 regulations?
- Kiosk Hacking Demonstration – Defcon 16
- Customer Survey Kiosks – Take a Survey and Win (all kinds of free stuff too of course…)
- Avoid Kiosk Project Fails
- KIOSK Information Systems Announces Bill Butler as New CEO
- Video Conferencing – Agora.io And KioWare Partner Make Kiosks More Interactive
- Goodwill Industries Employee Kiosk – Dynatouch
- Kiosk Summit 2017 – Registration Info
- Photo Kiosk Feature – Is there a future in photo?
- Vending kiosk machine Vicki could compete with Amazon Go
Kiosk Industry Association on Social Media
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/KioskIndustry
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/kioskindustry
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/+KioskIndustryOrgAssociation
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/groups/59058
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/craigkeefner/
About Kiosk Industry Association
The Kiosk Industry Association is a professional news and marketing association for kiosk and self-service manufacturers. It is for the benefit of kiosk manufacturers, component vendors, service vendors, developers, resources and client companies who are involved in self-service and kiosk systems. News about the industry and by the industry is published on our website when it is relevant to companies that deploy or may deploy self-service, or illuminating companies that support those deployers with hardware, software or applications. It is part of the Kiosk Industry Group which was begun in 1995. Visit https://kioskindustry.org for more information.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kiosk-industry-association-announces-2017-hall-of-fame-inductees-300478014.html
SOURCE Kiosk Industry Association