Recent trends include:
• Increasing competition from direct supply channels.
• Influence of the internet and impact on distributor business.
• Focus on own-label brands and differentiating product offerings.
• A continued steady improvement in the economy and the housing market.
• Raw material and fuel costs affecting margins.
Key areas covered in the report include:
DISTRIBUTION SUPPLY CHAIN FOR KITCHEN & BATHROOM PRODUCTS
• Market size and key trends in the kitchen and bathroom industry from 2011-2016.
• Mix of products in the K&B industry and key market trends in each sector.
• Supply chain structure and value of the key sectors, e.g. merchants, DIY, share taken by distributors etc.
• Analysis of first phase distribution - from manufacturers and importers, key companies at each stage and key characteristics.
• Analysis of second phase distribution - from importers and distributors to retail, merchant and other 'outlets'.
• Analysis of key sectors with the supply chain and overview of key players, e.g. company profiles of leading builders' merchants, DIY multiples etc.
FOCUS ON THE DISTRIBUTORS
• The market size and forecasts in value of the distributors' market for 2011-2020.
• Market trends in recent years, future prospects, forecasts and key market influences.
• Key products marketed by distributors, share of distributors' business.
• Major distributors, market shares, key characteristics, turnovers, product strengths, market positioning etc.
• Leading distributors by product sector – Kitchen Furniture/Kitchen Appliances/ Bathroom and Shower Products.
• Mix of major national/ regional distributors.
• Characteristics of distributors including profitability, key customer groups, competitors.
• The role of the distributor, how this is changing and how it varies for the major product groups.
• Analysis of drivers and forces in the distributors' market – SWOT analysis.
PRODUCTS/SUPPLIERS - KITCHEN & BATHROOM PRODUCTS
• Market size of each major product group: kitchen furniture, kitchen appliances, bathroom products and shower products.
• Product mix within major product groups.
• Product trends by main groups and product sectors.
• Key suppliers within each product sector.
• Distribution characteristics, distributors' influence and share within each product group.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03907460-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kitchen-and-bathroom-supply-chain-report--focus-on-distributors---uk-2016-2020-analysis-300347193.html