ORLANDO, Fla., March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The functional capability of an OTT platform integrated with the excitement and possibilities of gaming – meet the new Reach Gaming Platform from Knetik Media.
Knetik Media, a leader in OTT platform development is turning its mastery of OTT to the gaming world. The new Reach Gaming Platform delivers a host of improvements for gaming consumers and helps developers and operators offer ease of delivery and increased opportunities to monetize this entertainment market.
"Our updated Reach Gaming Platform brings to life features that are universally desired by gamers, developers and communicators. We are unveiling a start to finish modernization of the platform - a true OTT services capability for the gaming realm,'' said Knetik Media CEO Shane Robinett. "Bigger, faster, stronger – that's what this platform delivers."
Highlights of the Reach Gaming Platform include:
- Installable PC client – provides a fast and effective installation process through improved download management and game installation.
- Virtual Economy System – full virtual economy, including experience, leveling, rewards, wallet capability, and micro transaction support for the facilitation of digital goods.
- Multiple smart device capability – new support for providing deep integration to the platform directly from apps, or even in-game.
- Single Sign-on (SSO) capability – allowing deep integrations directly from games, both installable and casual games for recording of metrics, experience, rewards, and processing of micro transactions.
- Improved scalability – better accommodation of high volume transactional services such as user authentication, game states, game metrics and social communications.
Knetik Media CEO Shane Robinett and SVP of Product Development Tony Bevilacqua are in San Francisco this week attending the Game Development Conference (GDC). They are scheduling demos of the platform in coordination with their strategic partners at Digital Development Management Agency (DDM). Appointments can be made by contacting email@example.com.
The platform upgrade coincides with the upcoming Launch of Red Stallion Interactive – a Middle-East based game publisher. The new service will boast an end-to-end multiplatform deployment of the Reach Gaming Platform and be launched in the coming months.
Knetik's technology platforms have served over 500 million visits and delivered well over a billion media assets for customers with services in gaming and media delivery.
About Knetik Media (http://KnetikMedia.com)
Knetik Media is a leading platform development firm delivering energized multi-purpose web based online gaming services. Knetik Media's solutions benefit gaming consumers, developers and distributors alike by providing services such as game localization, community management, partnership management and system integration. Both casual and pro gamers benefit from the multitude of online gaming related entertainment features that allow for a more advanced game playing experience, while developers and distributors benefit from using the platform solutions to reduce marketing time and cost of ownership for these gaming services. Knetik Media also focuses on the successful deployment of dynamic video-on-demand (VOD) and over-the-topology (OTT) solutions, which are assisting telecommunication companies, among other industries, around the globe. For more information about Knetik Media visit http://KnetikMedia.com
Office: + 1 407 339 0879
Cell: +1 407 462 2718
SOURCE Knetik Media