Digital transformation is a buzzword in every organization today. But the word "digital" is all too often used to mean technology. It is the human, personal aspect of transformation that lies at the heart of organizational change.
Without a personal transformation occurring in CEOs, an organization will find it almost impossible to adapt to the digital environment. To seek insights into the ways that CEOs are changing their leadership styles, traits and competencies to seize competitive advantage in the digital era, FORTUNE Knowledge Group conducted a survey of 200 CEOs and 200 C-level executives globally. The insights of the survey would be unveiled at this summit.
Key themes to be addressed are the following:
- Digital Transformation: The CEOs' Perspective
- Fireside Chat: Personal Adaptation
- Disruptive Transformation
- Fireside Chat: Transparency to Transformation
- Fireside Chat: Cultural Conversion
- Fortune Decodes Executive Transformation
- Mark Casady, Chairman & CEO, LPL Financial
- David Clark, President, The Weather Channel
- Alejandro Cremades, Co-Founder & Executive Chairman, Onevest
- Joe Ripp, Executive Chairman, Time Inc.
- Sree Sreenivasan, Chief Digital Officer, NYC
- Faith Taylor, Global Corporate Social Responsibility Officer, Wyndham Worldwide
- Adam Tishman, Co-Founder, Helix Sleep
- Jose Tolosa, COO, Viacom International Media Networks
- Tyler Wry, Assistant Professor of Management, The Wharton School
- Diane Brady, Journalist, formerly of WSJ and Bloomberg News
- Jennifer Reingold, Editor-at-Large Fortune Magazine
- Rama Ramaswami, Executive Editor Fortune Knowledge Group
- Robert Reiss, Founder & CEO The CEO Show
- Ganesh Ayyar, CEO, Mphasis
For more information about the event, please download the brochure here. The event website can be found here: http://knowledge.whartonevents.com/mphasis-nyc/.
Knowledge@Wharton is the online business analysis journal of the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. The site, which is free, captures relevant knowledge generated at Wharton and beyond by offering articles and videos based on research, conferences, speakers, books and interviews with faculty and other experts on current business topics. Knowledge@Wharton offers content in Chinese, Spanish and Portuguese and has a separate site for high school educators and students.
About The FORTUNE Knowledge Group
The FORTUNE Knowledge Group (FKG) is a custom business intelligence division of Time Inc., publisher of FORTUNE. FKG develops proprietary research and analysis on a range of issues, such as management, regulatory compliance, innovation and strategy.
Mphasis enables chosen customers to meet the demands of an evolving market place. Recently named by American Banker and BAI as one of the top companies in FinTech and as the "Most Distinguished Digital Company in 2015" by The Economic Times, Mphasis fuels this by combining superior human capital with cutting-edge solutions in hyper-specialized areas. Contact Mphasis through www.mphasis.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/knowledgewharton-fortune-knowledge-group-and-mphasis-unleash-the-personal-next-of-ceos-in-the-digital-world-300362473.html