As the successors to the original Color Reader CR Series, the CR-10 Plus (successor to the CR-10) and CR-20 (combined successor to the CR-11, CR-13, and CR-14) retain the light weight and compact size of the previous models while offering additional functions and improved PC connectivity with standard accessory software to enable more efficient management of measured data. Both models enable quick and easy measurement of colors to help companies and their suppliers achieve efficient product quality control.
Since the launch of the original Color Reader CR Series in 1994, the various models in the series have been highly popular in the market for entry-level color-measuring instruments. Through the experience of more than 20 years with the Color Reader CR Series, Konica Minolta has a deep understanding of the diverse demands of this market, and the new CR-10 Plus and CR-20 offer upgraded designs and additional functions at low prices to satisfy on-site testing and data processing for quality control.
- Simple, 3-step operation
CR-10 Plus: Switch on. => Measure target. => Measure sample.
CR-20: Switch on. => Do white calibration. => Measure sample.
- Compact, lightweight bodies
- Large, easy-to-read display
- Storage for up to 1,000 measurements (including target data on CR-10 Plus)
- Connection to a computer is by USB, and the built-in software for data processing and managing instrument settings is stored in the instrument
- (CR-10 Plus only) Pass/fail judgment results based on user-defined tolerances are clearly indicated on the display and by sound. (CR-10 Plus only)
- (CR-10 Plus only) Optional accessories offer 5mm measuring area in addition to the standard 8mm measuring area
- (CR-20 only) Measurement results can be displayed in one of eight color spaces/colorimetric indexes including L*a*b*, Munsell, whiteness index, etc.
- Xenon lamp light source for longer life and more accurate and stable readings
About Konica Minolta Sensing Americas, Inc.
Konica Minolta Sensing Americas, Inc. (KMSA), a wholly owned subsidiary of Konica Minolta, Inc., Sensing Business Unit is recognized as the international leader of industrial color and light measurement. The company is responsible for product lines that continuously revolutionize how visual perception is measured by the world.
Konica Minolta Sensing Americas' Ramsey, New Jersey corporate headquarters is fully equipped with a state of the art service center, technical support center, and a focused sales force dedicated to both the North American and South American regions. When it comes to color and light measurement, the world looks to Konica Minolta.
SOURCE Konica Minolta Sensing Americas, Inc.