DUBLIN, Feb 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Korea Water Purifiers Market 2011-2025" report to their offering.
The South Korea water purifiers market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 15% during 2016-2025, on account of deteriorating drinking water quality due to recurrent floods coupled with rapid industrial discharge in water bodies. Increasing urbanization is driving demand for clean water and water purification technologies.
Increasing water contamination in conjugation with rapid industrialization is leading to unmonitored discharge of wastewater in water bodies and has driven robust growth in demand for water purifiers in South Korea. Heavy rainfall along with growing flood incidents in South Korea have resulted in the contamination of major water resources in the country.
Additionally, strong growth in the industrial sector of Korea coupled with wastewater discharge leads to high levels of toxic chemical concentration in groundwater. Consequently, rising awareness regarding increasing water contamination levels together with absence of any regulatory body in Korea is forecast to boost sales of water purifiers in the country.
Consequently, rising awareness regarding water contamination as well as advanced water technologies in South Korea is anticipated to stimulate growth of water purifiers market in the country. Central region dominated South Korea water purifiers market, on the back of high COD levels and total phosphorus content in Nakdong and Geum rivers, the major sources of drinking water supply in the regions.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of South Korea water purifiers market;
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next few years;
- To help industry consultants, water purifiers manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies;
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material;
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players;
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
- Amway Korea Ltd.
- Biocera Co., Ltd.
- ChungHoNais Co., Ltd.
- Coway Co., Ltd.
- Cuckoo Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Hanilworld Co., Ltd.
- Kyowon Co., Ltd.
- LG Electronics
- TONGYANG Magic
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Water Purifiers Market Overview
5. Korea Water Purifiers Market Overview
6. Pricing Analysis
7. Trade Dynamics
8. Market Dynamics
9. Market Trends & Developments
10. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
11. Korea Economic Profile
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pcbfzh/korea_water
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/korea-water-purifiers-market-to-grow-15-by-2025---increasing-urbanization-is-driving-demand-for-clean-water--water-purification-technologies---research-and-markets-300404320.html
SOURCE Research and Markets