NEW YORK, March 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Recognized as a consulting leader that helps clients create a more effective business, KPMG LLP has been named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Americas Business Consulting Services 2016 Vendor Assessment (#US40634116, March 2016).
"This recognition demonstrates how our strategic approach helps clients both anticipate and navigate marketplace disruptors," said Carl Carande, Vice Chair of Advisory at KPMG. "Ours is a culture of innovation. And our deep bench of talented professionals brings innovative solutions to our clients, while mitigating the challenges of new competitors, technologies and regulatory compliance."
For more information about KPMG's Advisory practice, please visit https://advisory.kpmg.us/.
The IDC MarketScape: Americas Business Consulting Services 2016 Vendor Assessment specifically noted KPMG's strengths with clients as:
- Among the best at integrating with client teams and transferring knowledge;
- Better than many firms at helping clients manage risk, reduce costs, and providing high-quality service.
In the last 12 months, KPMG has made significant investments to enhance the firm's Advisory capabilities. Notable investments include:
- Beacon Partners, a healthcare consulting firm that offers strategic management and clinical and information technology consulting services to healthcare providers.
- Towers Watson's HRSD practice, a recognized leader in HR transformation with deep expertise in HR service delivery.
- In December of 2015, KPMG and Taulia Inc., a provider of technology solutions for the financial supply chain, formed a strategic alliance to help the world's largest organizations optimize working capital, drive bottom-line impact and strengthen supplier relationships. The alliance combines KPMG's supply chain and procurement transformation experience with Taulia's leading suite of technology products to streamline the flow of financial information between trading partners in the value chain.
Collaborative Tools – Source
- Last May, KPMG announced the creation of Source, a tool that provides KPMG partners and professionals the collective industry insights and experiences from its global network – including leading practices, benchmarks, and KPI, coupled with our extensive repository of financial services industry methodologies; and the technical know-how of our three functional businesses – using the collaborative tools, such as Wiki's, that the platform provides.
Advanced Work Environments -- KPMG Ignition
- In 2015, KPMG unveiled two high-tech work environments designed to facilitate the cross-functional teaming critical to the successful design and delivery of emerging solutions to its clients. Dubbed "Ignition Centers," the environments are modeled after leading technology parks and business incubators around the world that feature dedicated, project-focused workspaces designed for information sharing, spurring innovation and collaboration and increasing efficiencies during the creative process. Centers opened in Denver, Colo., and Grand Rapids, Mich.
About IDC MarketScape:
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT (information and communications technology) suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor's position within a given market. IDC MarketScape provides a clear framework in which the product and service offerings, capabilities and strategies, and current and future market success factors of IT and telecommunications vendors can be meaningfully compared. The framework also provides technology buyers with a 360 degree assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and prospective vendors.
About KPMG LLP
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm (www.kpmg.com/us), is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG International's member firms have 174,000 professionals, including more than 9,000 partners, in 155 countries.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kpmg-named-a-leader-for-business-consulting-services-in-the-americas-by-idc-marketscape-300240447.html
SOURCE KPMG LLP