KRUPS Launches EA82 Full Automatic Coffee + Espresso Machine and "KRUPS Elite" Program
Leading Kitchen Appliances Manufacturer Revolutionizes Home Brewing for the Coffee Connoisseur with Compact, All-in-One Espresseria Automatic Machine and New Customer Service Initiative
NEW YORK, Dec. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- KRUPS, the leader in contemporary kitchen appliances, today announced the launch of the EA82 Full Automatic Coffee + Espresso Machine, a compact, fully automatic luxury appliance, available at Macy's, Bed Bath & Beyond and Amazon.com. To complement the launch and present unique service offerings to its customers, KRUPS is simultaneously unveiling KRUPS Elite (www.KRUPSElite.com), allowing connoisseurs to experience the best of what coffee has to offer from around the world.
Available in black and red, the new KRUPS EA82 is designed and manufactured to the highest standards, performing the duties of virtually five coffee and espresso appliances with the single touch of a button – making the perfect cup of coffee and shot of espresso, grinding beans with precision, perfectly frothing milk and dispensing hot water for teas and other hot beverages.
KRUPS passion for the best brew comes through in every detail of design, from the conical burr mill that preserves the aroma of fresh beans to the patented thermoblock system that provides the ideal serving temperature. The mastery of controlled functions offers users the ability to create a perfectly crafted coffee or cappuccino every time, simplified and perfected with this easy-to-use, all-in-one machine.
"The new KRUPS EA82 is a machine that we are extremely excited to share with our customers – both those on-the-go coffee drinkers looking for a simplified technique for brewing the best cup of coffee, as well as the seasoned connoisseur who is always experimenting with new flavors and methods," said Michele Lupton, Marketing Communications Director for KRUPS. "This machine allows owners to indulge in an experience that blends lifestyle, performance and the appreciation for a superior cup of coffee or shot of espresso."
KRUPS products set the standard for bold design, ingenuity, and skilled craftsmanship. The KRUPS EA82 Series is designed to provide optimal performance with the following features:
- Compact thermoblock technology integrates pressure, heating and brewing into a single seamless solution. The monoblock unit, with its revolutionary patented brewing chamber, is engineered for superior heat transfer and has a single thermostat to deliver constant heat;
- Virtually effortless machine maintenance. After each brewing, excess water discharges automatically to the drip tray, ensuring better temperature control and superior taste, while automatic rinsing, cleaning and descaling programs take care of the rest;
- 1.8 liter transparent water tank with empty tank detection, bean container with 275 gram capacity; removable drip tray with integrated floater; removable cake container;
- Quick, clear information through the LCD display. The LCD screen permits the immediate visualization of all functions of the machine via a central "one touch" button; precise settings allow the user the preparation of a "tailor made" cup of coffee;
- Includes KRUPS XS6000 auto-cappuccino system and XS4000 liquid cleaner to clean the steam/frothing nozzle on the machine; 15 cleanings per bottle.
The release of the new KRUPS EA82 marks a new customer service initiative for the brand – KRUPS Elite Service. With this service, purchasers of the new machine will have access to advanced customer service lines, helpful brewing tips, and access to exclusive coffee and teas from around the world, including deals and discounts from KRUPS partners Don Francisco, Art of Tea and more.
Precision and unwavering performance uniquely define the philosophy of KRUPS, established in 1847 in Germany by Robert Krups. The company first introduced high-grade rotary and spring scales; then with the introduction of electricity, the brand shifted focus and a century later established itself as a world leader in coffee machines, espresso machines, and a wide range of other appliances. The KRUPS heritage of German engineering combines functional, yet rigorous design with technical perfection. Built for those who continuously seek new experiences and take pleasure in understanding how things are done, KRUPS' passion for perfection is apparent. Its range of products provides the tools necessary to deliver the highest taste results every time. KRUPS is inspired by experts and demanding consumers with uncompromising standards of genuine performance and quality. For more information, visit http://www.krupsusa.com/ or www.facebook.com/krupsusa
SOURCE KRUPS USA
More by this Source
Second Annual "KRUPS Appreciates..." Campaign Honors Heroes in the Classroom
Sep 24, 2013, 09:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.