WHEN: December 12 and 13, 2016; begins at 8 a.m. ET each day
WHERE: Conrad New York, 102 North End Avenue, New York, New York 10282
REGISTRATION: Buy a ticket in advance: https://tectonic.com/summit
- Register for Tectonic Summit by November 25 for tickets at $750
- Ticket price goes up to $1,000 from November 26-December 12
WHO: Tectonic Summit speakers will share how top enterprises are using Kubernetes to transform their business.
- Paul Brown, VP of engineering at Salesforce, will discuss Salesforce's use of Kubernetes as a foundation for a multi-tenant data infrastructure.
- Justin Dean, SVP, platform and technical operations at Ticketmaster, will discuss Ticketmaster's public cloud strategy and how Kubernetes plays a key role.
- Brian Anzar, director of engineering at Major League Soccer, will sit down with Loris Degioanni, CEO of Sysdig, to discuss monitoring Kubernetes at Major League Soccer.
- Troy Toman, director of engineering at Planet, will talk about how Planet is managing 6 petabytes of earth imagery with Kubernetes at Planet.
- Luigi Mercone, managing director of enterprise engineering and architecture at Bank of New York Mellon, will present: What's the value: Kubernetes and Financial Services.
- Nishi Davidson, director, cloud architecture and engineering at SAP, will tell us more about the results SAP is seeing by using Kubernetes.
- Dan Kohn, executive director of Cloud Native Computing Foundation, will sit down with a variety of organizations to discuss how the industry is embracing cloud native technologies.
- A keynote will be presented by Jonathan Donaldson, VP, Data Center Group and GM, Software Defined Infrastructure at Intel.
- A keynote will be presented by David Aronchick, senior product manager, Google.
- Speakers from CoreOS will include Alex Polvi, CEO, Brandon Philips, CTO, and Brian 'Redbeard' Harrington, head of infrastructure.
- And more.
CoreOS thanks the following sponsors of Tectonic Summit 2016:
CoreOS Tectonic is the enterprise Kubernetes solution for deploying, managing and securing containers anywhere. Tectonic combines Kubernetes and the CoreOS stack in a commercial distribution, prepackaged with an enterprise-ready management dashboard and a supported, continuously up-to-date distributed platform.
Tectonic is available in any environment, cloud or on-premise. Learn more at https://tectonic.com/ or follow Tectonic on Twitter @tectonicstack.
About CoreOS, Inc.
CoreOS is a leader in the Kubernetes community and creator of Tectonic, a secure and complete platform that extends Kubernetes with key enterprise features that ease container orchestration. CoreOS creates and delivers critical components, such as the Quay private image registry, that are helping fuel broad adoption of a secure, scalable and resilient infrastructure inspired by hyperscale providers. CoreOS maintains several open source projects, including CoreOS Linux: the first micro-OS; etcd, the distributed data store for Kubernetes; and rkt, the security-focused container runtime engine. The CoreOS team is comprised of experts in container management and distributed systems from cloud-scale pioneers like Google, Twitter and Rackspace. Learn more at https://coreos.com/ or @coreos.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kubernetes-leaders-to-convene-in-new-york-at-the-second-annual-tectonic-summit-hosted-by-coreos-300366434.html