DUBLIN, Feb. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/53hlsh/linositol_cas) has announced the addition of the "L-Inositol (CAS 551-72-4): Market Research Report 2015" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2015 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of l-inositol. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on l-inositol end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The forth chapter deals with l-inositol market trends review, distinguish l-inositol manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes l-inositol prices data.
The last chapter analyses l-inositol downstream markets.
The l-inositol global market report 2015 key points:
- l-inositol description, its application areas and related patterns- l-inositol market situation- l-inositol manufacturers and distributors- l-inositol prices (by region and provided by market players)- l-inositol end-uses breakdown- l-inositol downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. L-INOSITOL GENERAL INFORMATION 1.1. General information, synonyms1.2. Composition, chemical structure1.3. Safety information1.4. Hazards identification1.5. Handling and storage1.6. Toxicological & ecological information
2. L-INOSITOL APPLICATION
3. L-INOSITOL MANUFACTURING METHODS
4. L-INOSITOL PATENTS
5. L-INOSITOL MARKET WORLDWIDE5.1. General l-inositol market situation, trends5.2. Manufacturers of l-inositol5.3. Suppliers of l-inositol5.4. L-inositol market forecast
6. L-INOSITOL MARKET PRICES
7. L-INOSITOL END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/53hlsh/linositol_cas
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets